Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

How to join Halo Championship/Esports

OP Raveshot72

I have been a casual Halo player since I was a kid and always thought I could compete in the higher levels. Ive played in the competitive playlists and Ive pretty good. Is there some way to sign up or get involved on any type of level?
I don't know but you wanna play some games together?
First off, you'll need to get together a team, (I played in the Pro Series under the 1st Timers a while back). Compete in community held tournaments to get practice and when the next event comes up, sign up your team. You might have a entrance fee.

No offense, but lookin at your stats, you aren't ready for HCS. Still have a lot of work out there. The competition is tough and very very hard. It's not like the competitive playlists at all.
Gulchshot wrote:
First off, you'll need to get together a team, (I played in the Pro Series under the 1st Timers a while back). Compete in community held tournaments to get practice and when the next event comes up, sign up your team. You might have a entrance fee.

No offense, but lookin at your stats, you aren't ready for HCS. Still have a lot of work out there. The competition is tough and very very hard. It's not like the competitive playlists at all.
Thank you for the honesty! I will work harder to get further ahead and see if I have what it takes to get into those leagues.
Raveshot72 wrote:
Gulchshot wrote:

Thank you for the honesty! I will work harder to get further ahead and see if I have what it takes to get into those leagues.
Yessir! Any time! Be sure to join community held tournaments too, that'll get you in the competitive atmosphere.