Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

[Locked] Is 343 listening?

OP Hydro BxR

Since the beginning of halo 5 there has been a lot of negativity, however about a year-year and a half ago there was a lot of negativity within the competitive community regarding 343s "listening problems" a lot of YouTubers covered it as well, things were being said like "they ask us what we want, then twist what we said or just don't listen"

Since then, do you feel that 343 has "listened" tithe competitive community? Are they taking steps in the right direction to make halo better for comp players? Or are they still just ignoring what the comp community wants?
(Bonus take a shot for every time I said community and comp/competitive)
Honestly it all depends on how the gameplay looks in Halo Infinite. That first 30 second trailer we see in first person will decide everything for many of us.
Guess I should've berm more specific i meant with how halo 5 is currently
I'd say they're better now compared to the past, but I just read a complaint today that they need to improve their social media with HCS.
Hydro BxR wrote:
Since the beginning of halo 5 there has been a lot of negativity, however about a year-year and a half ago there was a lot of negativity within the competitive community regarding 343s "listening problems" a lot of YouTubers covered it as well, things were being said like "they ask us what we want, then twist what we said or just don't listen"

Since then, do you feel that 343 has "listened" tithe competitive community? Are they taking steps in the right direction to make halo better for comp players? Or are they still just ignoring what the comp community wants?
(Bonus take a shot for every time I said community and comp/competitive)
Today the 343 Listen the community:)
I'd say that they are definitely listening
They took out SC and GP.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or bump threads.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show