Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Looking for 2 members to form an eSports team

OP Mr Maple Blaze

Good day, I am a manager looking for 2 members to join my eSports team.

If your dream is to join a Halo 5: Guardians eSports team, please reply on this thread, and I will get back to you asap.

Requirements:
  • It needs to be your dream to be a professional player;
  • You must be able to dedicate 17.5/hrs a week;
  • Have patience, and the eagerness of bettering yourself and your team;
  • Must be a resident in Canada or USA;
  • Must be of legal age to work.
Not required, but nice to have:
  • Callouts knowledge;
  • Strategies (Weapon combo, jumps, etc);
  • Experience in tournaments.
Once you pass the interview you will be introduce to the other members of the team, if you manage to adapt and fit in, a contract will be offer.
Not trying to shoot down the plane but... there are no more Halo 5 tournaments being held as far as i'm aware.
DecBot wrote:
Not trying to shoot down the plane but... there are no more Halo 5 tournaments being held as far as i'm aware.
Probably not at the HCS Level, but lower tier tournaments are still ongoing. Plus I know it says Halo 5: Guardians, but in reality the team is getting ready for Halo: Infinite.
If you're really dedicated to grind H5 and hit up tournaments, you gotta stick by your word and should participate in Team Arena more than Slayer since that's what they hold mostly. You'll meet people there in that playlist and might even find some possible teammates that you're looking for... People (I just did) will look at your game history and service record to see your stats and what you mostly play. Gotta let the people know you're serious. Good Luck.