Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Looking for comp players for HCS open!

OP Izzy Miyagi

Looking to build a team and grind for HCS open qualifiers. To talk more you can message me gt:Izzy Miyagi
hi my name Jose im nice boy im good at halo5 i like to joln your spartan clan plzzz what your name (:
hi my name Jose im nice boy im good at halo5 i like to joln your spartan clan plzzz what your name (:
Vagabonds. Gt: Izzy Miyagi
hey OP, check out teambeyond.net's esports recruitment section or discord/twitter. You'll find a lot more players serious about competitive halo there than you will here.
5 dollars?
eBenguin wrote:
hey OP, check out teambeyond.net's esports recruitment section or discord/twitter. You'll find a lot more players serious about competitive halo there than you will here.
Thank you! are you interested in comp??
eBenguin wrote:
Haha I appreciate the interest, but between collage and work and my gf and my teammate having an internship and both of us treating competitive halo as a hobby I don't think we're the best fit for you if you wanna try to go to vegas for the open qualifier for HWC. I'll be rooting for you though if you do go!
hello im interested
I'm interested gt is my name feel free to message me on here or xbox
eBenguin wrote:
eBenguin wrote:
Haha I appreciate the interest, but between collage and work and my gf and my teammate having an internship and both of us treating competitive halo as a hobby I don't think we're the best fit for you if you wanna try to go to vegas for the open qualifier for HWC. I'll be rooting for you though if you do go!
Thanks i'll shout you out when we get there! I'm also sure you have better things to do in your free time but if you happen to get a chance i'll live stream some sessions from whatever team i can get together and if you could watch and drop some pointers that'd be dope. Twitch: gC_miyagi
Can i joln
Looking to build a team and grind for HCS open qualifiers. To talk more you can message me gt:Izzy Miyagi
I assume this is for h3 but just to make sure this isn't for h5 rigjt?
<p></p>
Open qualifiers is for H3 isn't it?

Checked your profile and it says...
Izzy Miyagi HAS NOT PLAYED HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION YET

BUT I'll play Halo 5: Guardians if theirs a tournament (I only know of the 2v2 one in AC)