1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
YOU CAN ADD ME
I'm looking to either throw a team together or join up with a team. I've been following Halo since the beginning and feel that I've been above the average gamers for a good while now. I was offered a spot on a team back in Halo 3 but declined. It's been a good while since I've played as hard as I used to but I'm serious about working out the kinks and getting into the game for real. I work better in a team than I do alone however I fair very well even with a sloppy team of randoms. Typically better at mid to long range rather than close. I do work a full time job but usually don't have enough problems taking off work for certain events as long as I let them know ahead of time. I live in South Carolina, United States. I work night shift from 1pm to midnight. I'm very serious about this and hope to find others who share my motives. My gamertag is z3r0fa11en. That's z-three-r-zero-f-a-one-one-e-n. If you message me, let me know about this post so I don't dismiss any invites or requests as another random. Thanks everyone!
FNC Sn1per101 if your looking for SWAT or ARENA teammate shoot me a message
Diamond 2 - Slayer
Diamond 1 - Team Arena
Mic
Avail. 3PM - ~8PM MST, -7 GMT Weekdays
Avail. 8AM - 4PM MST, -7GMT Weekends

GT: Falce Di Morte
I'm looking for some competitive players to team with too. Message or friend me on xbox live whenever if you're interested.
Hey add me, I am looking to start/join a team, or at least get a lot of customs going GT: Str8ballin Melo
Looking for a team competing in halo WC. I've been playing since halo came out on original xbox. SR 53 all around good player, just don't have any real friends who play. Pls add me if interested in competing!
GT noahhanki22

plat 2 in arena and FFA

diamond 1 in swat. I'm on 4-5 hours a day EST and 18 years old.
Yo Wymo,

I'm scouring the forums for people who are at least as good as I am to put together a team for Halo 5 HCS. My GT : SSNitro. I'll send you a friend request today or tomorrow and we can get some games in. I'm recruiting people that are at good players (potentially great) and good at map control / working as a team. We can talk more on XBL, if you are not interested you can ignore my friend request.
Id love to join. Played MCC in ESL league. I have a ton of experience and I'm 18 years old. GT: noahhanki22
I'm looking for a team for the Halo 5 MLG Tournament as well. Add me on Xbox1 if anyone is interested in starting a team or wants me to join theirs.
GT: NinjaSpartan118
If you wish to see my skills in person just send me a game invitation and we can do some "practice" or "qualification" matches.

I've played just about every Halo game known to mankind. So I have a lot of experience when it comes to playing Halo.
I'm looking for a serious team too. If you formed a team add me if you got room and if not I'll help you create a team.
Competitive player here with tournament experience - add me.
I'm also looking for a team to play with. Either for fun or for HCS. Add me my GT is fierc3 Shad0w. If you have a hard time finding me, the last "O" may be a zero
Hey guys. I'm looking to join a company. Pls msg me. I play lots of Halo 5. Got a mic. K/D 1.38. Adult 22 years old.
Im looking for a team and usually on mon-friday 8:30p.m. to 1a.m. central time and all times during the weekend. Hit me up anybody and everybody.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GT Foot Work vc11
SSNitro wrote:
Yo Wymo,

I'm scouring the forums for people who are at least as good as I am to put together a team for Halo 5 HCS. My GT : SSNitro. I'll send you a friend request today or tomorrow and we can get some games in. I'm recruiting people that are at good players (potentially great) and good at map control / working as a team. We can talk more on XBL, if you are not interested you can ignore my friend request.
were already friends hit me up, ill be on tonight around 9pm ct. time
Hi I'm a from uk I'm looking for a team to go lan ton and to play in the HCS cup I play with the likes of abra eu and xl lunny and I'm good friend with tec lethal i use to play with infused BDR and the other three on the team but at halo 4 I have played human aimlesz OG a lot but I'm looking for a good team to run with but most of all good team work I'm only looking for guys in uk and my GT is Legacyofequinox so just drop a massage
Hi I'm from London Im looking for a team to go to LANs I could of went to nec but I never had a team to go with I've played with the likes of abra eu blizz h5 who won the 343 online cup I use to play with the hole of viperio team back on halo 4 I've played with some on the dzs team on mcc I've played XL lunny pin good friends with tec lethal aka Harry but I'm only looking for uk players so add me Legacyofequinox my GT
A little about myself; I'm 22, i've been playing since Halo: CE back in 2001. I've been semi competitive ever since Halo 2, but have never had a consistent team. Ever since Halo 3 it's been mostly casual, but i've still put up decent numbers throughout. I don't really believe my stats reflect my talents because i'm all about trying to do what I can to win. I can lead a team, but I also have no problem with following. I have an 18 year old nephew who also is looking for a team. He is pretty good as well. We both play together, but not often, but we are both super interested in getting a team together for these tournaments. My gamertag is JMartNotKMart if you want to look me up, and his gamertag is Kur50 if you want to look him up. Message me on here on on Xbox Live if you're interested
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6