Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Looking for team to go pro in Halo Infinite

OP xEnstinctx

Hey whats up everyone. My name is Enstinct X and I'm looking for a group of individuals who have the hunger/mindset to make a name for themselves. I want to grow and thrive with a team of like minded individuals. If anyone wants to give it a shot, please let me know. Have a great day!
xEnstinctx wrote:
Hey whats up everyone. My name is Enstinct X and I'm looking for a group of individuals who have the hunger/mindset to make a name for themselves. I want to grow and thrive with a team of like minded individuals. If anyone wants to give it a shot, please let me know. Have a great day!
Hey Bud,

Im willing to give it a try with you. Fair warning tho if your max CSR ever is Diamond 6 you have a long way ahead to make it into pro series even in pro am it's gonna be hard.

PitcaribouTv
xEnstinctx wrote:
Hey Bud,

Im willing to give it a try with you. Fair warning tho if your max CSR ever is Diamond 6 you have a long way ahead to make it into pro series even in pro am it's gonna be hard.

PitcaribouTv
Yeah honestly even then i dont think the Rank system in H5 is accurate in any way. All i face is Onyx and Champions but always get placed in Diamond. even when i dont lose a single match of ranked