Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Looking to join a competitive halo 5 team

OP CROW LDN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Am a huge halo player who would like to join a competitive team who wants to win preferably a team in the same time zone GMT don't want to join a team with over 40 members I just see that as friends playing together am looking foward to doing arena and gaming leagues wit a solid team and a have a bit of a laugh
I'm looking for the same type of people.

Definitely consider joining my team.
I've been looking for like minded gamers.

"We are The Storm."
We are Supercell.

Join Team Grizzly im trying to start something like that
We are a new team with players who were in old teams and decided to come together to make a new one. We have a full CoD team but need a 4th for our halo team. Let me know so we can see how you play and get to know you and hopefully put you on our roster and get you a jersey for SafetiesOff!!! :)
I'm eager to see which will be the teams to join!
A primeira vez que um modo multi me abre talvez tanta expectativa quando a campanha.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
Hi I am looking to join a Halo 5 team that is on the UK/European time zone I play regular and I am a very player but as you well know you can't play solo. My Gamertag is DANIEL438 if you want to play a couple of games and see if our styles work together awesome hit me up.
Cheers
Dan
I’m looking for the same kind of people
I’m looking for a team with clean language young and in the uk😎
Hey! I am Samuel Rowley and i am looking for a team i can get better with! i play a lot of FFA and slayer! So let me know if there is any teams who would like a fast progressing player and fast learner cause im so down ( America Only)!!!!! Email me @ ( synaptic557@gmail.com )
If you visit the MLG Gamebattles website there are plenty of teams you can join I'm sure.
Algún equipo
Sencatsu wrote:
I'm looking for the same type of people.

Definitely consider joining my team.
I've been looking for like minded gamers.

"We are The Storm."We are Supercell.
I have been trying to join a team every once in a while and would love to join this team
Able to coach teams and players.

REMEMBER: "Whatever happens growth is key, as long as you are actively progressing, whether it be small or large gains, the key is improvement! It starts with you!"
Are you looking to make a halo team
Just so you guys know. You're reviving a 4 year old post..
How does one make a halo team or join one
I’d be down
Looking the same, tram who like to reach the top! Why not?. Someone to team up let me know. Located at FL. Eastern tm.
Are you looking to make a halo team
Same here !! Easter time?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2