Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

[Locked] Looking4Girls2JoinMyTeam(IWant2WinTheHWCWithAGirl)

OP Sixth Sinsei

Hay me team is looking lucking for Girls (I didn't mean for that to be creepy sorry) to join
Requirements
  1. Age 13 -21 (If your under the age of 13 you must be mature)
  2. You must have a mic
  3. Want to improve your skills
  4. Have time to play (Play at least once a day)
  5. You must not giveing a S.ugar H.oney I.ced T.ea about a ranks
  6. You must be okay with profanity
  7. You must be okay with dirty jokes
Warning Sensei used to be a pervert, he is now trying to become more respectful and work professionally with women (or whatever you prefer to be called) so if he blurts out some perverted things he is sorry and he will try not to do it again

If you're interested message ULG Sensei HCS
Thank you
just wondering why girls???
I have a dream to be the First Halo team to win the World Championship with a female player
I have a dream to be the First Halo team to win the World Championship with a female player
You may want to say that a little more directly in the OP if you want to find some people ^
J Teeps wrote:
You may want to say that a little more directly in the OP if you want to find some people ^
thank you
Hey man, after playing with you I think this piece of advice might help. The best way to achieve your goal is to first focus on your own gameplay rather than the end goal. Like anything else, practice makes perfect. Try to learn the call outs, spawns, and strats rather than finding a girl first. From when we played together, it seemed that there was a massive gap in out playing capabilities. Try to close that gap first.

Good luck on your endeavors!
Hooowee! We got a biggun' fellas!
You thirsty, Cowboy? It's real hot out here in this big ol' desert.
Are you the reincarnation of Chris Chan?
Hooowee! We got a biggun' fellas!
You thirsty, Cowboy? It's real hot out here in this big ol' desert.
I read that in a cowboy accent, laughed for too long lol
Pretty big goal you got there. You might want to focus on your individual skill before you start looking for teammates to compete in a high caliber gaming league.
I'm pretty sure your age gap is too far. In order to participate and qualify for HCS or HWC you must be 16 or older and if you're under 18 you need parental permission submitted to 343. Good luck though. I think it would be awesome to see a woman in the Halo eSports arena, or even an all woman team climb the ranks.
Wow... like I have seen desperate but come on...
Well, all you gotta do is find one that's good at the game then go through a bunch of Pro Teams that have been in the game much longer than you, probably have way better coordination, probably way better aim, etc.

You should set your goal a bit lower if you want to see some success because this looks like a train Wreck waiting to happen.
???