Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Making a team to compete in Infinite

OP DeAnigh

Hello everyone,

I am creating an Esports organization named The Bureau Esports. Our mission is to develop an interactive experience with our community. Together our organization brings creative content, elite competition, and a winning culture to the industry. So we are developing our valorant team and community. Building streamers on battle royales. But now, we want to focus on the future. Halo Infinite. I'm building one team of players who are ready to compete and a team of players who are almost there but just need that push to get them there. So a total 8 man ( NA REGION ) team, however, I want to open our discord for anyone interested in joining our community and receiving first-hand news of great things that will be happening to our organization and community. I most likely will not be actively checking this forum so please join our discord https://discord.gg/W3xvMvf and send an email @ bureau.esports@gmail.com for serious inquires.
This post will remain forever, so if anyone 3 months or 3 years is looking at this. You just witnessed a memorable piece of history of the making of our organization.
I'd like to try out sometime if you have try outside for infinite esports team. Gt PEACECRAFTZ
I'd like to try out sometime if you have try outside for infinite esports team. Gt PEACECRAFTZ
swag
DeAnigh wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am creating an Esports organization named The Bureau Esports. Our mission is to develop an interactive experience with our community. Together our organization brings creative content, elite competition, and a winning culture to the industry. So we are developing our valorant team and community. Building streamers on battle royales. But now, we want to focus on the future. Halo Infinite. I'm building one team of players who are ready to compete and a team of players who are almost there but just need that push to get them there. So a total 8 man ( NA REGION ) team, however, I want to open our discord for anyone interested in joining our community and receiving first-hand news of great things that will be happening to our organization and community. I most likely will not be actively checking this forum so please join our discord https://discord.gg/W3xvMvf and send an email @ bureau.esports@gmail.com for serious inquires.
I'm game if MP is good.