Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Microsoft Store HCS Weapon Skins

OP XboxInsiderOne

Entering month number 2 on the weapon skins distribution. I understand that it takes time to get the tags and all, but 2 months is really long and i think someone should at least post something in the forums for an update. Those of us who entered back in January should have had ours the week after. We have been kept in the dark too long. Im not attacking anyone, i just believe that we should at least be informed on whats going on. We just had an update today and nothing shows anything about the skins. Whats going on with the team?
Exenius wrote:
Quote:
had some extra work to get these prepared on the back end but they will be getting sent out very soon. Thanks for your patience!
Should be soon.
I was just wondering about the weapon skin myself; thanks for the link Exenius.
Does anyone know if they're gonna give em out for the normal tournaments too or am I completely out of luck on that?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Does anyone know if they're gonna give em out for the normal tournaments too or am I completely out of luck on that?
I think it's just for the Microsoft store tournaments. You can get the HCS Live emblem from events though.
Exenius wrote:
I think it's just for the Microsoft store tournaments. You can get the HCS Live emblem from events though.
I figured that, I meant the Word of Mouth skin. Thats what this is about right? Or is it something else?
Also by Microsoft store tournaments do they mean just the ones for HCS, or the weekly ones they said they were going to have after they did those four test ones last year
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Exenius wrote:
I figured that, I meant the Word of Mouth skin. Thats what this is about right? Or is it something else?
Also by Microsoft store tournaments do they mean just the ones for HCS, or the weekly ones they said they were going to have after they did those four test ones last year
Yeah I was talking about the Word of Mouth skin in my first sentence. I think it's just any Microsoft store Halo tournament from now on.
Exenius wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Yeah I was talking about the Word of Mouth skin in my first sentence. I think it's just any Microsoft store Halo tournament from now on.
Alright, awesome. One weight off my back.
Just got mine yesterday...
Well i still have yet to get mine and its very sad to see everyone have them and i have been at very one of these tournaments.. Hopefully i get mine soon like you guys!!!
I know someone that got theirs, but I still dont have mine after winning the most recent ffa.
*side note* It took a long time to receive the 1st place prize (10 platinum req packs) for the previous microsoft store 4v4 / 2v2's. I won both 2v2's & the 4v4 event. But didn't actually get all 30 packs sent until a week or so after the very last event.

Seems like they drag their feet too long
As we enter month 3 on the waiting list....Depression has hit an all time low on this skin.. I have resorted to eating the remaining REQ packs and sacrificing them to the RNG gods..