Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Need 2 Others for H2C Team

OP The xArsenic

Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 others for a competitive H2C team. I'm hoping H2C comes back with some online tournaments (or events) down the road. It would be really nice to have some players to go over strategies with, run scrims, and take the game seriously. I am willing to teach tips and tricks, etc., as long as you're dedicated.

I am primarily a slayer and my teammate is a support player. If enough H2C players get together, custom games may be able to happen more frequently. I play both Xbox and PC. Add me if you're interested or reply here: The xArsenic.
Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 others for a competitive H2C team. I'm hoping H2C comes back with some online tournaments (or events) down the road. It would be really nice to have some players to go over strategies with, run scrims, and take the game seriously. I am willing to teach tips and tricks, etc., as long as you're dedicated.

I am primarily a slayer and my teammate is a support player. If enough H2C players get together, custom games may be able to happen more frequently. I play both Xbox and PC. Add me if you're interested or reply here: The xArsenic.
im interested about this but what country do you live?
send me on private
:)
Hey man! I'm interested, give me a shout.
Still looking? I used to be in the halo eu scene and thinking about making some form of a return.
Do you have Discord?
Still looking? I used to be in the halo eu scene and thinking about making some form of a return.
Yeah, man. Add me: The xArsenic.
Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. What's your name and code?