Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Need a few players

OP Drufter

I’m looking for 3 people to help me gain Onyx in ranked slayer in Halo 5. I can’t do it alone anymore and random teammates do not help at all. If you know callouts, can aim, level 140+ I’ll let you help?
That’s definitely a doable thing! May I ask a few questions?

What’s your highest slayer rank?
What’s your current slayer rank?
Where do you live (not address but continent)

I can’t promise you that you’ll hit onyx just from winning games, as the system needs to see you improve in order to gain CSR. It’s a common misconception that getting carried yields a higher rank because that’s not how H5 ranked works. (Not saying you require carrying, it was solely for example only).

Hit me up here on WP or on Xbox I’ll respond when I see it!

[EDIT]
Just saw you copped a ban here on WP for a bit so I’ll just contact you via Xbox!
UK1V wrote:

I can’t promise you that you’ll hit onyx just from winning games, as the system needs to see you improve in order to gain CSR. It’s a common misconception that getting carried yields a higher rank because that’s not how H5 ranked works. (Not saying you require carrying, it was solely for example only).

[EDIT]Just saw you copped a ban here on WP for a bit so I’ll just contact you via Xbox!
Why does your name seem so familiar?? Have you been in any tournaments? I swear I think you have..
TormentHCS wrote:
UK1V wrote:

[EDIT]Just saw you copped a ban here on WP for a bit so I’ll just contact you via Xbox!
Why does your name seem so familiar?? Have you been in any tournaments? I swear I think you have..
I’ve been in a few tournaments now, so it’s entirely possible you’ve seen my name floating around.
hit me up, i need a Halo 5 Pro team, gt: ALIEN BOi
Here we go!
i need one person for the pro series this weekend anyone interested?
I’m Platinum 6 for the most current ranking. When grouped I reach diamond 3. When matching against two onyx players has became very challenging but the most fun at the same time. I like the challenge and being able to adjust to the pressure.