Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Need people looking to improve and grind ranked

OP Trajjy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I’m coming back to Halo from the COD community bc I’m looking for a new challenge. I was deep into H5 for about a year before I went back to cod. I’m relatively “new” to competitive halo, but I’ve been playing FPS for 16 years so I am competent. I’m sick of solo queue, so I’m looking for people who want to queue up ranked play in Halo 5 or even Reach and are interested in helping each other improve.

things I’m looking to improve upon:
#1 - Callouts and comms. Never done it before bc I’ve never had anyone to play Halo with.
#2 - map positioning and spawns. When to push, not push, where to position myself, etc.
#3 - movement, especially in H5 since skill gap is so high

LMK if anyone is interested in playing and continuing the grind!
You can add me, but I dont play H5 as often as I do Reach
I play a lot of Halo 5, I used to play every-day and I'm trying to get back into things. Add me lets try to get things to work
You can add me, but I dont play H5 as often as I do Reach
Here We gooo Spartan
I'd be down to play. I've got 16 years of Halo experience I'm looking to flex anyways. I pretty much perform equally across the board of games. Add me if you DARE lol
Soy nuevo en H5, llevo un como mas de 5 meses jugando pero tengo experiencia en el Reach
Sure, I could definitely lend a hand. I play lots of H5 ranked nowadays, but I also do other stuff like Dark Souls, and I'm only on during the weekends, so I wont be able to help a whole heck of a lot, but I’ll help wherever I can! Thanks for your consideration, my gamer tag is the exact same as my profile name, Kronutus.
Soy nuevo en H5, llevo un como mas de 5 meses jugando pero tengo experiencia en el Reach
Hans, cada cuanto juegas y en que zona horaria juegas?
I'm sure I'm late to the party but I'm in the same exact boat. Halo 4 was the last Halo game I played where I wasn't playing solo (I sold it a week after buying it and none of my other Halo buddies liked it that much either and they stopped playing Halo entirely. No MCC or Halo 5) so getting close to being 10 years of just playing Halo solo. I primarily play Halo 5 just because of me being a low rank in MCC and with the Reach update, there's a lot of AFK players in lobbies I join compared to Halo 5. I'm playing usually Ranked Slayer and Arena myself so if you'd like you can just hit me up. Gamertag is the same as my username: IDX Rider
IDX Rider wrote:
I'm sure I'm late to the party but I'm in the same exact boat. Halo 4 was the last Halo game I played where I wasn't playing solo (I sold it a week after buying it and none of my other Halo buddies liked it that much either and they stopped playing Halo entirely. No MCC or Halo 5) so getting close to being 10 years of just playing Halo solo. I primarily play Halo 5 just because of me being a low rank in MCC and with the Reach update, there's a lot of AFK players in lobbies I join compared to Halo 5. I'm playing usually Ranked Slayer and Arena myself so if you'd like you can just hit me up. Gamertag is the same as my username: IDX Rider
I just sent you the invitation for our spartan company
add me on xbox: Gamertag: MLG Alenz and we can talk
add me on xbox: MLG Alienz

i can help, played tons of tourneys in all halo's pretty much hahah
Lol by no means am I tryna be egotistical or douchey, but I'm basically gonna go ahead n be egotistical and douchey. I'm prolly the best player in this thread. Hmu on XBL @F is 4 Fate. I play FFAs a lot with people trying to improve and on my own i play with my teammates in 4v4 and 2v2. I will play a bit of 4s or 2s if u do wanna prac that tho. Idc. Lmk.
Hmu!
add me or you can also dm me on twitter 👍

vexcly
Would you like to join up with me, Trajjy? I created a Spartan Company yesterday for this exact reason.
I was a part of an 8 player US and Canada based team, we were COD4 only and ranked 60th worldwide.
Recreating a team is something I would very much like to do.
Reply/Tag me here and I’ll connect with you buddy.
Trajjy wrote:
I’m coming back to Halo from the COD community bc I’m looking for a new challenge. I was deep into H5 for about a year before I went back to cod. I’m relatively “new” to competitive halo, but I’ve been playing FPS for 16 years so I am competent. I’m sick of solo queue, so I’m looking for people who want to queue up ranked play in Halo 5 or even Reach and are interested in helping each other improve.

#1 - Callouts and comms. Never done it before bc I’ve never had anyone to play Halo with.
#2 - map positioning and spawns. When to push, not push, where to position myself, etc.

Let’s grind! I’ll double tag you just in case = )
Trajjy wrote:

Let’s grind! I’ll double tag you just in case = )
Are you still interested in doing this?
Zwiling wrote:
Juego todos los días y me conecto en las noches
Zwiling wrote:
Juego todos los días y me conecto en las noches
Manda request a chilakillerz :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2