Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

No updates for Rosters Changes?

OP FERAL FUNDIN

I am wondering why I cannot see the new roster line-ups on Waypoint or Halo.gg or the Halo Channel for the upcoming HCS? It doesn't seem difficult to update the rosters immediately when news hits, posting it right out in the open. I can do it, if you have no one else, but I hate that I have to search player's Twitter accounts, or Twitch or You tube or various pod casts and videos to find out what the heck is happening. That Sauce is so weak. UPDATE things people, come on. Just look at the Halo Channel ? Great idea, but you have stuff from 2016 up there?
Maybe I am not seeing it, but the struggle is real staying updated with this shizz and I put effort in. The energy around the Roster moves (Snip3Down's new team? New Splyce?) is palpable and with MLG coming (awesome OG's) you have to stay current. Right? Halo 5 at the moment is positioned to be more popular and entertaining then Halo has been in years, I just want the pertinent information right in my face. Heck I like Bad At Halo, but I hate having to wait each week to see what happened in Halo. I am a huge fan of all of the halos, and 5 is no exception, you guys did such a great job in the pro league etc. I just want to know about it more often and with less effort on my part.
Last point: I am sure you have interns, writers, people that care, that would love to do this on a daily basis? If not, hit me up and I'll write for you folks LOL. I just want the info!

Ian

mod edit: moved to Halo Championship Series
@Strongside or @Simms could either of you guys, or other halo casters, poke at Sketch or Uny and help compile a relatively accurate list of the American pro teams and who is on them? Unless if this is a Tashi ... thing then Tashi please help!
Spoiler:
Show
Most of the teams aren't set yet. Optic is the same, Splyce is now shotzzy, renegade, stellur, and eco, and Reciprocity is snipedown, mikwen, spartan, and penguin. No other rosters are confirmed.

That being said LG is almost certainly going to be pistola, saiyan, tripppey, and bubu dubu. Also el town, tapping buttons, artic, and falcated have been running together as well as shooter, suspector, rayne, and ryanoob. Neither of these teams have orgs yet though. Other than that it's still kind of a crap shoot with all the other players/teams.
Things change so often. That may be the reason they don't track this. Players are always changing teams- getting dropped or "retiring".
It's really difficult to keep up with the team changes in the off-season and they're always influx until the season begins. Definitely agree that we can do a better job once the season starts however and hoping to have a clear location for up-to-date rosters.

Thanks for the feedback!
Cool. Thanks for the response Tashi, and everyone else.
So pumped up BTW!!
Watching the Optic and Recip scrims the other day on Frosty's twitch got me jacked for the upcoming shenanigans.

Also, any chance we could see a skills competition? Most accurate, best mobility, "nade-chucking-prowess", whatever ... ? I would watch it.
Quote:
It's really difficult to keep up with the team changes in the off-season and they're always influx until the season begins. Definitely agree that we can do a better job once the season starts however and hoping to have a clear location for up-to-date rosters.

Thanks for the feedback!
This seems pretty easy...

-Confirmed Teams

-Rumored Teams

-Free agents

But I know that making an effort is hard. I'm sure the Halo scene will rebuild itself without the people running HCS putting in the hustle.

Spoiler:
Show
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback!
We are three days away from the start of the season. Is there a place to see the team roster yet? I have been looking around, like the OP, and can't seem to find the info.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback!
We are three days away from the start of the season. Is there a place to see the team roster yet? I have been looking around, like the OP, and can't seem to find the info.
Well I answered my own question. I found this list of teams: http://halodatahive.com/Team.

So far there are 11 teams announced here. I would follow their twitter to help stay updated.