Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Pro feedback being ignored?

OP Mzrshy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What I dislike is we have feedback in 4,and now any criticism is considering "complaining" and is completely ignored.
The real issue here is that the pros tweet these things as drive-by acts, at random times, with no mention towards 343 or any of the employees.

Talking with Frosty and Snakebite, they say they have a direct line with 343, so maybe this is just an attempt to get the community on their side and have the people be more vocal, since i don't know what they say when they talk to 343 members directly.

But if they arent all expressing their opinion DIRECTLY at 343, these tweets are maddeningly ineffective, and the PLAYERS are the ones to blame for that. Drive-by tweets dont get results. I only hope that my theory above is correct, and this is just a way to get the grassroots behind them.
AvaPIaya wrote:
The real issue here is that the pros tweet these things as drive-by acts, at random times, with no mention towards 343 or any of the employees.

Talking with Frosty and Snakebite, they say they have a direct line with 343, so maybe this is just an attempt to get the community on their side and have the people be more vocal, since i don't know what they say when they talk to 343 members directly.

But if they arent all expressing their opinion DIRECTLY at 343, these tweets are maddeningly ineffective, and the PLAYERS are the ones to blame for that. Drive-by tweets dont get results. I only hope that my theory above is correct, and this is just a way to get the grassroots behind them.
Your theory is wrong unfortunately. Quite a few of the pros have stated many times that their direct feedback through emails, chat and playtests has been blatantly ignored.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Let us not fail to remember that the Proving Grounds introduced a new radar. Speaking out effected change.

I'm not saying it's the right answer to the desire expressed by the community, but it is an answer. They DID listen to SOMETHING and I am quite sure they continue to monitor the threads and tweets that are continually being made.

Constantly and consistently petitioning 343 to change the game in an intelligent, concise, and courteous manner will be your best option if you want to see more changes.
If today they don't announce PG radar, no Autos for HCS then they will be ignoring all pros and not giving a damn about competitive halo. 100% confirmed. A bunch of pros have been streaming/playing this settings trying to make a statement for the past 4-5 days. Lets hope for a change, although 343 is nothing but disappointment.
Im SAINT wrote:
Let us not fail to remember that the Proving Grounds introduced a new radar. Speaking out effected change.

I'm not saying it's the right answer to the desire expressed by the community, but it is an answer. They DID listen to SOMETHING and I am quite sure they continue to monitor the threads and tweets that are continually being made.

Constantly and consistently petitioning 343 to change the game in an intelligent, concise, and courteous manner will be your best option if you want to see more changes.
100% Proving grounds is a start, but it shouldn't have taken this long and the communication the whole way along should have been better.

For over a year there has been no communication with the community, so people have resorted to hate.

If they decide to open a line of communication, I'm sure the community will come around and show 343 some appreciation, but until then...
UPDATE: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/summer-2017-feedback-updates-more
343 did it. Well done all involved!!!
Just start us with BRs, I don't want to spawn up with a pistol trying to find a BR while a the same time being shot by someone with a BR.
Mzrshy wrote:
UPDATE: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/summer-2017-feedback-updates-more
343 did it. Well done all involved!!!
its a start,atm guys i cant connect my xbox to internet to try any settings out,ill try to remember to make a post here if anyone wants to get together and try pistol only ffa,no radar ffa w pistol only etc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2