Since the start of halo 5 I've always heard a consistent "halo 3 was the best","change the settings back","343 is trash","I won't play unless they make it halo 3". To all those people I say, learn to let go. I understand you've had countless impressionable memories with friends and online. But the point of a game is to MOVE FORWARD. I'd also go as far as asking you to apply the same principle to your everyday life, MOVE FORWARD. This's post comes as a necessary counterpart to all the increased negativity I've seen directed towards the game developers over the past few weeks. It's not all bad! That being said, I understand the game is not perfect (no game is). But the consistent updates have to count for something. I believe if there is an Increase in server responsivity we'll manage just fine.

Respectfully to the halo community,
Goom
Agreed. I tried playing the Halo Classic playlist when it was on and just couldn't. Gameplay felt so slow.
D M4N8 wrote:
Agreed. I tried playing the Halo Classic playlist when it was on and just couldn't. Gameplay felt so slow.
Amen brother ✊🏻
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well said