Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Team Arena HCS Maps discussion

OP Ahiru Cuack

Could you guys from 343 remove forge maps and oddball from hcs?
Forge maps are not good and you guys know the comunnity disliked them, the only map that should stay is refuge(ctf refuge is really enjoyble)
Echellos and fissure dont suit hcs settings and are not very pleasing experiences compared to the other hcs maps
I know its very late into h5 but doing these changes would make team arena MUCH MUCH enjoyable(and wouldn take much effort to implement) and i dont think theres any issue playing the same 7-8 og maps we have always played
The counter strike community has played the same maps for 20 years and they seem to not have a problem with that.
PLEASE
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

If anything, Refuge is the only map that needs to go, especially now that they put Fathom and Regret in.
D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

If anything, Refuge is the only map that needs to go, especially now that they put Fathom and Regret in.
D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

Those maps are objectively bad compared to the standart competitive maps
D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

Those WERE the standard.

And Regret is not an OBJ map... it's a Slayer.

As far as Fathom goes, the only reason it was replaced was because matches were either "too long and boring" or they ended up "ending in too many ties", which when they brought Refuge in, things were even WORSE! Matches usually went into overtime, so they were even longer. There were also a lot more ties.

As far as Refuge - Slayer goes, that map "snowballed" even more because there are two snipers and let's not forget Rockets. That's already 2 more power weapons that Regret.

Please tell me you are trolling...
My opinion is that forge maps to this date are absolutely incredible but the only problem is, is that they just do not compete with 343 made maps, anyway thats my opinion about this at the end of the day most of us are here to get heard as a community.
You've barely played Team Arena at all, and probably only played these maps a handful of times. You're nearly negative K/D wise and don't assist your teammates much. I can understand how you don't enjoy playing something you're unfamiliar with but short sided decision like the one your proposing after playing so little of the maps is not something I'd get behind. I'm not saying they are the best, but they were put in the playlist for a reason. Give it more of a chance!
D M4N8 wrote:
D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

D M4N8 wrote:
Are you kidding?

Speak for yourself

Those WERE the standard.

And Regret is not an OBJ map... it's a Slayer.

As far as Fathom goes, the only reason it was replaced was because matches were either "too long and boring" or they ended up "ending in too many ties", which when they brought Refuge in, things were even WORSE! Matches usually went into overtime, so they were even longer. There were also a lot more ties.

As far as Refuge - Slayer goes, that map "snowballed" even more because there are two snipers and let's not forget Rockets. That's already 2 more power weapons that Regret.

Please tell me you are trolling...
I meant echellon and fissure have to go,now that
they have implemented fathom again i dont see a problem with refuge being removed
Its also kind of sad seeing your meltdowns
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
D M4N8 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Pros hated forge maps and so did high caliber players, imagine being this ignorant
D M4N8 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Pros hated forge maps and so did high caliber players, imagine being this ignorant
And you are neither.