For those of you who do not follow Halo Esports Teams until the next season starts, Team Liquid has dropped its Halo team.
Team Liquid hasn't had a Halo team since at least December 16- 2017...

Source
D M4N8 wrote:
Team Liquid hasn't had a Halo team since at least December 16- 2017...

Source
Thanks for sourcing me. But I've heard multiple people talking about how they think Liquid will stand in the next tourney, so I figured a waypoint thread would be nice to have.
Damn, Im sorry to hear that one of the top teams I really enjoyed to watch play aside from OpTic NV and Str8. Hopefully they can make a new team and come back into the Halo Scene.
I assume this is due to the new gameplay features that they don't like?
Really? :/ where can we find our I don’t see it posted online anywhere or why
Team Liquid and Team nV formed to create Team Reciprocity. Liquid Halo was initially brought in from Ninja back in '15 during H2A (Right after the Noble Black fiasco). Long story short, they were out of Halo one time before this incident and brought back after seeing promising players. They could have chosen to stay, but they didn't like the direction Halo was going, like many of the orgs (Since a lot of the competitive players have had a lot of backlash from the company itself regarding settings and everything in-between.)
But, if you were a fan of the players (Such as Spartan and Pznguin), they joined Reciprocity. Eco and sStellur joined Splyce, who just one the first cup.
Exenius wrote:
Defame wrote:
Really? :/ where can we find our I don’t see it posted online anywhere or why
Quote:
We are sad to announce that we are taking a step back from Halo for the time being. This decision has not come easy, as we were incredibly proud of our team and what we were able to accomplish over the past few years. However, due to the lack of progress behind the scenes, we've decided to reassess our current involvement until we can gauge the direction of the series. Even though we are leaving the Halo scene, we are still hopeful that it will continue to grow and reach its potential. We would like to thank our fans for supporting us since our debut in Halo and hope that you continue to support our players on their new teams.
Thanks was wondering :/ now I know thanks
Team liquid is best :(
Thermalt wrote:
Damn, Im sorry to hear that one of the top teams I really enjoyed to watch play aside from OpTic NV and Str8. Hopefully they can make a new team and come back into the Halo Scene.
well the team did an even split. Eco and Stellur went and joined Shotzzy and renegade on Splyce. Penguin and Sparty joined Snipedown and Mikwen on Reciprocity. Eco and Stellur were the two better players on Liquid or at least consistently. So those two players teaming with Shotzzy and Renegade was an obvious power house team. Liquid and LG both would have like to stay with the Halo scene but after fielding top 4 teams, trying to find a team to contest them its just not worth the resources and time it would take. So basically they got outbid by other orgs for the top teams.