If you think u have what it takes just message me " mrFrancksEvny ". I'm a team player, slayer , objective, and A coach for the team it's a plus A+ in my book. Great team strategy set ups I know and maybe yourself. Lmk if you wanna make money and you are a halo God. Thanks
Hi I am a legend at Halo feared where ever I go add me up and lets make some cash
Start by saying, Hi my name is Mike and I'm from East coast. I work four days aweek and play at least 3 hours everyday. I started playing halo when it was halo3 I was 14-16years old, I played everyday with my twin brother and my local friends growing up. My brother and I were 1st on GB(Gamebattles.com) 2v2s and I was first on the 1v1s and he was 5th on 1v1s also. We formed a team that were from the same city and made top 5 on GB. We won money though PayPal, played tournaments and won about 8/10(estimation). I need somone who is Dedicated, doesn't call out at the last minute or getting killed and saying he's one shot when he's not( lol happens a lot ), someone willing to listen as I am to you, and someone who can hold there own as I can. If this sounds or suits your playing character than we can work somthing out. Thanks, MrFrancksEnVy ( Gamer tag )
Hello my name is JD im from Montreal Canada and im 22. I always wanted to go pro but didnt because i could not find myself a good coach with good motive but finally i have find you. My gamertag is money maker 197 and its not for nothing ive never played any tournament or competitive match but im ready to go to action. It will be nice if you can teach me lot of stuff and make me the best at halo oh sorry the best team at halo* im not scared of going to play against the pro team actually i want to go there and beat them because i know i can do it but for that i need more practice. I know what its like to start from the bottom but one day thats my dream i will finish at the top but i cant do it by myself. Try me
Thank you have a nice day

JD
Fatherlyshrimp0 is not my gamertag

My GT is money maker 197
This is me ☝
Hello my name is JD im from Montreal Canada and im 22. I always wanted to go pro but didnt because i could not find myself a good coach with good motive but finally i have find you. My gamertag is money maker 197 and its not for nothing ive never played any tournament or competitive match but im ready to go to action. It will be nice if you can teach me lot of stuff and make me the best at halo oh sorry the best team at halo* im not scared of going to play against the pro team actually i want to go there and beat them because i know i can do it but for that i need more practice. I know what its like to start from the bottom but one day thats my dream i will finish at the top but i cant do it by myself. Try me
Thank you have a nice day

JD
JD,
Add me ASAP and Let's get started. The coaching skills are on phenomenal and I am also a Slayer, ejective, and team player. Let's see if you have what it takes message me on xbox and let's start this.