Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Terms of participation Halo World Championship

OP GreyWarden1987

Hallo Team of halowaypoint,

I am a passionate halo player from Germany and have been following the last Halo World Championship on the internet. I'm writing to you because I want to learn about the terms and conditions and everything you need to know to participate in the World Cup. I would be very happy if you can help me there and I come closer to my goal of participation. Greetings from Germany.

Nils aka GrayWarden1987 (Xbox)
Do you really need three different threads for this?
I ask a simple question and no one answers. clearly i try it several times.

I am a passionate halo player from Germany and have been following the last Halo World Championship on the internet. I'm writing to you because I want to learn about the terms and conditions and everything you need to know to participate in the World Cup. I would be very happy if you can help me there and I come closer to my goal of participation. Greetings from Germany.

Unyshek there is a question for you by GreyWarden1987 👍
I ask a simple question and no one answers. clearly i try it several times.
What exactly are you trying to do or learn?
Dema343 wrote:

Unyshek there is a question for you by GreyWarden1987 👍
Hey. Can you help me? Nobody can help me!
Thx