OP DaxSeven09

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
LET'S GO!!!!! I'll be rooting for PNDA Gaming!
For some reason I want Liquid to win. Can't say exactly why... I just do.
Yeah, it would be great to see Liquid win, too. Similar to Optic Gaming, seems like most reports / comments point to Liquid putting in massive work as well.
J Teeps wrote:
For some reason I want Liquid to win. Can't say exactly why... I just do.
Yeah, it would be great to see Liquid win, too. Similar to Optic Gaming, seems like most reports / comments point to Liquid putting in massive work as well.
Listening to the most recent HCS Listen-in episode with Royal2, and he said he not really worried too much about NV or Liquid. He hopes a EU team will be a closer challenge.
I really hope the EU teams can prove themselves and surprise all of us with an upset!

P.S.: Less than one hour! Get hyped BOIS!
I really hope the EU teams can prove themselves and surprise all of us with an upset!

Here's a good prediction breakdown from Frostbite XV2 and he has good things to say about Fabe Games and Team Immunity. I think this will be the time for the EU to break out!
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Here's a good prediction breakdown from Frostbite XV2 and he has good things to say about Fabe Games and Team Immunity. I think this will be the time for the EU to break out!
Nice thanks for sharing! This articles are always so well written and the cherry on the cake are the rotating faces of Simms, Lethul, Ace and APG lol
Crowd Pleasers took first match against Supremacy
eLantern wrote:
Kind of expecting them to take that one....but did not expect for Splyce to win the first against NV! 😆
DaxSeven09 wrote:
eLantern wrote:
Kind of expecting them to take that one....but did not expect for Splyce to win the first against NV! 😆
Supremacy tie it up 1-1. Looked strong in doing so too.
Supremacy looking strong to start off match 3 too.
eLantern wrote:
Supremacy looking strong to start off match 3 too.
And in the time it took me to write this CP strike back in a big way. Insane!
CP just absolutely dominating the Stronghold game-type.
What kills me these guys make it all look easy. Some of the jumps they do are not as easy as they look.
eLantern wrote:
CP just absolutely dominating the Stronghold game-type.
Amazing comeback effort from Supremacy, but they still fall. CP take it 3-1 and move on.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
What kills me these guys make it all look easy. Some of the jumps they do are not as easy as they look.
Oh, skillful jumping has always been a major issue for me in all the Halo titles. Love watching the Pros make it look easy and love discovering from their game-play new ways of moving about the maps and tricky spots that give them angles I wouldn't ever know about otherwise.
Man that upset with Splyce over NV...good for them but bummer. 😞
This dude with the backwards BB cap
Wow, this is interesting with how they are breaking down this play and using those overshots of the map.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Man that upset with Splyce over NV...good for them but bummer. 😞
Love watching upsets, but I do have some favorite players I generally root for that makes me not want to see upsets occur at times.

Optic Gaming:
Lethul
Snakebite

Envyus:
Snip3down
Pistola

STR8 Rippen:
Ace

Luminosity:
VictoryX

Crowd Pleasers:
Naded
This dude with the backwards BB cap
Hey now that's GH057ayame! That hat is his signature. He's been around for awhile. Pro Halo player before working for 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11