2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
Okay Liquid up 2-0.Weird one LG member has a Team Liquid emblem. I don't get why some of these players use other teams skins and now someone is using the other teams emblem?
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Okay Liquid up 2-0.Weird one LG member has a Team Liquid emblem. I don't get why some of these players use other teams skins and now someone is using the other teams emblem?
Back in Halo 2 and 3 days my friends use to do that all the time whenever we faced off against a team with all the same logos. Maybe it is an underhanded method of mocking the opposing team, but when you're getting your -Yoink- kicked 0-2 probably best not to continue sporting it.

And it's over 3-0.
Splyce rolling over Immunity in match 1. Continuing to roll in match 2. Looking forward to the OG vs CP matches.
CP v OG...rooting for the underdog CP!
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Optic wins first game.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Same here, but damn OG is kicking -Yoink-.
eLantern wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Yeah you can see why they're #1! The yelling is a little overboard in my opinion.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
eLantern wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Yeah you can see why they're #1! The yelling is a little overboard in my opinion.
Game 2 OG....
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
eLantern wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Game 2 OG....
Damn! 3-0...not much opposition there.
I wish they'd talk to the losers too. We don't always need to hear from the winners.
Right on Snakebite: "Work ethic and communication. " It's what sets them apart.
Update - Team Liquid beats London Conspiracy 3-0
Thanks...but holy frak Fabe takes game 1!

Man that sword/flag run is amazing two flags basically back to back.
Disgreguard this post. It was meant to show stats but failed. But optic 3-0ed TMNT
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Thanks...but holy frak Fabe takes game 1!

Man that sword/flag run is amazing two flags basically back to back.
Str8 game 2 Team Slayer serious domination. I love how they move around the bottom where camp spawns. I never like to go down there I feel so vulnerable. But they moved around down there so well, and used routes I hadn't used.
Str8 Rippin takes game 3 against Fab E-sports with the scores of that stronghold game being 100-25. Current round score 2-1 in favor of Str8.

Spoiler:
Show
Str8 Rippin takes game 3 against Fab E-sports. Current score 2-1.
Yeah they really ran away with that game.
Str8 Rippin clutches the game at 0:26 seconds, but Fab E-sports does the same in the last 5 seconds, resulting in a 2-2 tie. Idk how they handle ties, so for now I'll say it's still 2-1 in favor of str8 for rounds.

Edit: A replay? Dang. I'm hyped.
Str8 Rippin clutches the game at 0:26 seconds, but Fab E-sports does the same in the last 2 seconds. Idk how they handle ties, so for now I'll say it's 2-1 in favor of str8
They play it again. I think. That was awesome. Just goes to show never give up!
Good game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11