2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Str8 Rippin Fixes their mistakes after the tie, causing a 3-1 victory for the match. APG's flanks were on point.

Str8 rippin Beats Fab Esports 3-1 in terms of rounds.
Bionicled wrote:
Good game!
Oh yeah Fabe made them work for it though. It wasn't a straight 3-0 like some thought it would be. They are a threat and EU teams are becoming a force to be reckoned with.
Str8 Rippin Fixes their mistakes after the tie, causing a 3-1 victory for the match. APG's flanks were on point.

Str8 rippin Beats Fab Esports 3-1 in terms of rounds.
It was a good example of patient and thoughtful plays will win the day. Plus a good railgun shot doesn't hurt.
Dax, please try not to post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more info :)
stckrboy wrote:
Dax, please try not to post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more info :)
Okay, will do. Sorry just excited and posting and not thinking about that.
Liquid vs nv stats: (will be updated overtime)

Spoiler:
Show
SPLYCE vs Luminosity Gaming stats

Spoiler:
Show
Tempate for anyone else (and for me to make this easier. - WB 1)

Spoiler:
Show
DaxSeven09 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I could use some help with SPY vs LG https://www.twitch.tv/esl_halo . Can't really focus on two streams at once.
Liquid vs nv stats: (will be updated overtime)

Spoiler:
Show
Can't believe these 2 got matched up already.
Also, when they run the match stats why does 343 get to open 31 packs? lol
DaxSeven09 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I could use some help with SPY vs LG https://www.twitch.tv/esl_halo . Can't really focus on two streams at once.
I'm sorry dude. My team is NV I'm all about main stage right now.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I'm sorry dude. My team is NV I'm all about main stage right now.
Fair enough. I'll continue to update both games as I go then.

Edit 1: 2 best of 7 matches in a row. Hype train has no breaks.

Edit 2: Fab E sports vs OG (I'm rooting for OG, someone else do str8 vs CP if you can using the template listed above. If not I guess I can recap the endgame status of that match. It's won't be fully detailed but it's better than nothing)

Spoiler:
Show
Loving the matches so far, the guys are playing very well!
Loving the matches so far, the guys are playing very well!
Yeah some really good games today, and it's only going to get better!

Edit: Really don't know who to root for with Str8 or CP...like players on both teams.
Royal 2 is getting headshots like crazy in the CTF match. So far Optic looks like they might have a 4-0 win, and same can be said for str8.
Royal 2 is getting headshots like crazy in the CTF match. So far Optic looks like they might have a 4-0 win, and same can be said for str8.
Not too sure about Str8 this CTF match is going into overtime!

Edit: Nice last seconds flag cap by Str8 to take game 3!
Update: Str8 has match point against CP. Bravo stream is officially over.

Update 2: after chocking on 3 matches, Str8 makes a last stand in round 7 and wins the match, advancing in the winner's bracket.
Wow.. this was just amazing!

HALO IS ALIVE!
Update: Str8 has match point against CP. Bravo stream is officially over.

Update 2: after chocking on 3 matches, Str8 makes a last stand in round 7 and wins the match, advancing in the winner's bracket.
Dude that match was so hype.
Can any tell me if there are any British teams. I dont really watch it but I'd probably would if I had a team from Britain.
Can any tell me if there are any British teams. I dont really watch it but I'd probably would if I had a team from Britain.
Your question made me curious since I wasn't really sure, and I decided to find out. London Conspiracy is fairly obvious I should think. However, there is one member from Ireland but I don't remember who that is. Supremacy's members are all from France. Fab Games has two from the UK. Sorry can't remember who again.

Here's where they stand after yesterday: http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/worldchampionship/standings/
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Your question made me curious since I wasn't really sure, and I decided to find out. London Conspiracy is fairly obvious I should think. However, there is one member from Ireland but I don't remember who that is. Supremacy's members are all from France. Fab Games has two from the UK. Sorry can't remember who again.

Here's where they stand after yesterday: http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/worldchampionship/standings/
Okay many thanks for the info. It's good to see someone who's really passionate for Halo. Keep up the good work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11