Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Tryouts for HCS team.

OP PistachioEh

Hello,
My friend and I are planning on getting a team together to compete in the HCS. So we are having tryouts this week. We want to have schedule practises, at least a few times a week, and if we don't even make the HCS this season, we will try for smaller tournaments. Or try again next season. We want to find three people who are loyal, competitive, have fun, and stick around even if we do bad and to work on getting better. Have to start from somewhere. To grow as a team.

We are going to have try outs on Thursday, Nov 12 at 6pm MNT (8pm EST) until whenever we get through all players.
How tryouts will work, depending how many people want to tryout, we will play 3-6 games of Arena/Slayer to see how you work with us and see how well you do. If all goes well, we will choose three people to join our team.

We hope a lot of you halo players are interested. If so, message xPistachio on Xbox Live or message me on here. And if you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Excited to play with all of you.

Thanks,
Pistachio
Or comment on here and I'll get in contact with you.
Heya xPitachio! I am down to tryout. Invite me up right now if you wish to play a few rounds just for fun until then?
hey xPistachio, id be open to try out, I may not be good enough to make it into the final team but would at least like to start getting some experience playing with a competitive team.
Alright, what is your gamer tag?
I am very interested don't underestimate me I communicate well and play very selflessly. gt is v0rtex39
K I sent you message vortex
I'm down. been looking to start going real competitive since H3. My mic is broke currently sadly but i have a new one on the way. Anyways I've played every halo online pretty competitively and had a 50 in h3 would love to play with u guys. gt: jschaeding
K I sent you a message on xbox
GT: Grandphylo214
some experience playing competitive bf4 on PC and a few ammature league of legends competitions. looking to tryout.
what type of slayer is it just team slayer or a one on one ? snipers with brs ?
Hello,
My friend and I are planning on getting a team together to compete in the HCS. So we are having tryouts this week. We want to have schedule practises, at least a few times a week, and if we don't even make the HCS this season, we will try for smaller tournaments. Or try again next season. We want to find three people who are loyal, competitive, have fun, and stick around even if we do bad and to work on getting better. Have to start from somewhere. To grow as a team.

We are going to have try outs on Thursday, Nov 12 at 6pm MNT (8pm EST) until whenever we get through all players.
How tryouts will work, depending how many people want to tryout, we will play 3-6 games of Arena/Slayer to see how you work with us and see how well you do. If all goes well, we will choose three people to join our team.

We hope a lot of you halo players are interested. If so, message xPistachio on Xbox Live or message me on here. And if you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Excited to play with all of you.

Thanks,
Pistachio
Hey, if you are holding more tryouts, I can play pretty much whenever. Let me know on xbox, even if you're looking to play a few matches for fun. GT: Jelly xT
Hey message me on xbox GT: str8Ballin melo, looking to build a strong competitive friends list to run br start HCS customs (unless they aren't doing br starts in HCS anymore...) mainly for practice, the stronger the friends list the higher we can push each other
I need some people to practice with, you can look up my gamertag on Halo tracker but I def need people to practice with.

Boomerfreak1
Can I still tryout even if it’s way past the deadline?
GoW Dusk wrote:
Can I still tryout even if it’s way past the deadline?
Lol 3 years too late. And my 2 year late reply. Haha