Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

When do we get our London HCS event emblem?

OP z0r

Attended the London HCS, when do I get my emblem? :)
From what I've heard from friends that have gone and person experience it varies. I went to HCS Denver a few months back and never got mine, but other's that went to the same event got it two days after. Two friends of mine went to one a year or so ago and neither of them got it so it ended up taking them several months and a lot of support tickets to get it. Whatever system they are using is obviously not working perfectly because it's really inconsistent. It does seem to be getting better after each event though so it might be in your packs within the next few days. Let me know when you get it, I'm actually pretty curious.

I have a feeling they use a similar system for giving out the Unicorn Ice skin, the Timmy helmet, and the Word of Mouth skins. The Timmy helmet had major problems at release the Word of Mouth skins still haven't been given to anyone even though the event was weeks ago, and the Unicorn Ice skin pack sometimes gets sent twice (I got it twice). Just really frustrating not knowing when to expect this stuff.
Exenius wrote:
From what I've heard from friends that have gone and person experience it varies. I went to HCS Denver a few months back and never got mine, but other's that went to the same event got it two days after. Two friends of mine went to one a year or so ago and neither of them got it so it ended up taking them several months and a lot of support tickets to get it. Whatever system they are using is obviously not working perfectly because it's really inconsistent. It does seem to be getting better after each event though so it might be in your packs within the next few days. Let me know when you get it, I'm actually pretty curious.

I have a feeling they use a similar system for giving out the Unicorn Ice skin, the Timmy helmet, and the Word of Mouth skins. The Timmy helmet had major problems at release the Word of Mouth skins still haven't been given to anyone even though the event was weeks ago, and the Unicorn Ice skin pack sometimes gets sent twice (I got it twice). Just really frustrating not knowing when to expect this stuff.
I messaged 2 people on the forum. no reply. I tweeted halo etc no reply. I'm not getting any reply anywhere and I just want my emblem asap. :(
I attended the HCS event back in September last year and never received my emblem, I also attended the most recent event at London, I even spoke to the 343 employee that attends the events to see what happened to my emblem from the previous event and asked if he would make sure I got it this time, in which the guy was kinda off with us, he did eventually take our gamertags down and still no emblem. In the end I just presumed they're not bothered about giving many people their emblems
I attended the HCS event back in September last year and never received my emblem, I also attended the most recent event at London, I even spoke to the 343 employee that attends the events to see what happened to my emblem from the previous event and asked if he would make sure I got it this time, in which the guy was kinda off with us, he did eventually take our gamertags down and still no emblem. In the end I just presumed they're not bothered about giving many people their emblems
That will not happen with me it clearly stated that you get the emblem if you attend and give your gamertag,
This reminds me that I completely forgot to give Tashi my gamertag while I was in London :|
Need to remember and prod him at some point
So do I need to give my gamertag at the event, or is it done when registering?

I'm asking due to the Sydney games this weekend.
So do I need to give my gamertag at the event, or is it done when registering?

I'm asking due to the Sydney games this weekend.
Not sure if it's changed since when I went to HCS Denver, but there's a laptop at the actual event that you put your gamertag in.
hello can anyone show me the picture of the emblem?
jjnk12345 wrote:
hello can anyone show me the picture of the emblem?
Bottom of the page.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show