Forums / Community / Halo Championship Series

Why did Ninja retire in H5?

OP T0RZZ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
He didn't like the way the game was going.
Because Halo is not what it once was in terms of competitive support and fanbase.
Unknown wrote:
Why? Because he has ZERO passion for Halo anymore and the only type of "BR" he will be using is Battle Royale.
If he ever decides to play Infinite on stream when it releases, it will boost our community tenfold. People will start flocking like animals.
You're completely wrong about his passion, he has said many times that he way prefers to play Halo (and you can tell by his mood & reactions when he plays), he just doesn't like Halo 5 or how 343 completely ignored pro suggestions for the entire first year at least (anyone remember 1-shot-kill spartan charge with the speed boost? LOL).

He also confirmed that he will be back for Infinite if it's even slightly good, he just has more fun playing Halo than BRs, and has done enough grinding that he can afford to take a pay hit if his viewers don't stick around.
Ninja turned to a fork knife streamer now lul
Because your ambition focus on Fortnite but im sure when halo infinite come out ninja return :)
So sad
He saw an opportunity with Fortnite and took it. Halo just wasn't bringing in the viewers and revenue he wanted. Plus I don't think he was very fond of H5 in the first place judging from his comments.
He quit long b4 fortnite
T0RZZ wrote:
No longer accommodates the game as he did in his time with other deliveries of Halo, is and will be my favorite player
Because Ninja is going to Fortnite
He most likely received better compensation with pubg or fortnite. With enough of a monetary increase, you can pretty much make anyone move anywhere.
My thoughts about him then when he played halo wow this guys awesome . Now “ what a dork”
T0RZZ wrote:
No longer accommodates the game as he did in his time with other deliveries of Halo, is and will be my favorite player
Ninja left halo a few years back to start playing h1z2, then pubg and then fortnite he was gone for about 2 years so it really wasn’t recent when he left halo.
I hope OP reads that, I don't think Ninja left with any kind of message to 343 Industries about deliverables. I want to say it may have added to that stress at competing as an top AM player in a toxic rostermania scene where no one really teams with each other for long and trash talks all the time. H1Z1, PUBG and the BR genre created a more solitude avenue for him to grow, because most in the AM community (This is players who are really good at the game that compete but don't place as high) pulled him down.
I think Ninja will be able to make a return honestly in Infinite.
He probably lost interest in how the competitive scene was going... also he makes a crazy amount more money streaming now than he ever could hope for playing competitive halo. I do think however we will see him streaming Halo MCC when it comes to PC
RI remember something happening in the past, He was talking to a 343 employee about something, I don’t remember what, Well The employee essentially told him to screw off. So ever since then he hasn’t played the game.
Blainzz wrote:
RI remember something happening in the past, He was talking to a 343 employee about something, I don’t remember what, Well The employee essentially told him to screw off. So ever since then he hasn’t played the game.
I'm going to say that this isn't something that ever happened, unless you have a source you can cite to back up that claim
Ninja didn’t stop playing halo 5 for fortnite he just stop playing halo 5 and started playing h1z1 then PUPG and the fortnite etc.
T0RZZ wrote:
Ninja is focus to commercial games like Fort….
but Dont'warry Halo is Better
Ninja didn’t stop playing halo 5 for fortnite he just stop playing halo 5 and started playing h1z1 then PUPG and the fortnite etc.
The commercial games ruined the game
He was on Luminosity but one of the tournaments was scheduled the same weekend as twitchcon, which he couldn’t miss since twitch was his main source of income. After that he focused on streaming battle royale sand blew up
Cloudirium wrote:
I think Ninja will be able to make a return honestly in Infinite.
Maybe yes when ninja considerate the game Competitive
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3