OP legendaryAllied

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
ORylee748 wrote:
I just went through a mission on halo 3 and activated terminal 2 (already had terminal 3 achievement) and i just got the agianachievement for it so i'm going to go out on a limb here and say i have to go through it (again) and get the terminals i'll tell you if i wind up getting terminal 15 on halo channel
OK went back through and got them all again and the ACHIEVEMENTS... However i still do not have terminal 15 on halo channel... So ya back to square one... (plus 30 gamer score)
Hi, also having the issue with H2A terminal videos not playing. I'll find the terminals, get the achievement and then it swaps over to waypoint and throws the That's not right error.

one thing I have been doing is saving and quitting halo at the terminal and coming back the next day or two days later and picking it up and then the accessing the terminal. The video will then play perfectly.

but this sucks cause it means I only get to play MCC for like 30 minutes at a time every few days. Not quite how I want to experience the collection.

GT is Ricshah
can we have an update on this? still waiting for a fix :/
Cr00ker wrote:
can we have an update on this? still waiting for a fix :/
Still taking names and adding to the list, issue has been passed to the game team as it was determined to not be a Halo Channel issue, and we are waiting on updates as well.
You can add my name to the list TTTheBear,
i initially discovered this issue with the terminal on the great journey day after launch, and duely reported it via Twitter and got a response from Xbox, but not 343i.

the issue then was that the achievement popped, but I just got a black screen nothing happening at all.... No video and th stackable achievements are stuck as well, even though I have every terminal from 1-2 unlocked, it also says in waypoint that the terminal hasn't been found, yet I possess the achievement for finding it? Surely there is some unlock code you can build in and mail to us just to fix that but at least?

i left it and I've come back now and where as before, after I triggered the terminal the button prompt also disappeared to activate the terminal, it has now reappeared but same result, I get the halo channel welcoming me back then black screen and nothing else i have to press b to back out....
You can add my name to the list TTTheBear,
i initially discovered this issue with the terminal on the great journey day after launch, and duely reported it via Twitter and got a response from Xbox, but not 343i.

the issue then was that the achievement popped, but I just got a black screen nothing happening at all.... No video and th stackable achievements are stuck as well, even though I have every terminal from 1-2 unlocked, it also says in waypoint that the terminal hasn't been found, yet I possess the achievement for finding it? Surely there is some unlock code you can build in and mail to us just to fix that but at least?

i left it and I've come back now and where as before, after I triggered the terminal the button prompt also disappeared to activate the terminal, it has now reappeared but same result, I get the halo channel welcoming me back then black screen and nothing else i have to press b to back out....
Update, I just tried it again, and it worked this time.....? Weird
Hi there,

do do you guys have an update on this yet?

thanks
Ricshah wrote:
Hi there,

do do you guys have an update on this yet?

thanks
Still no update other than it has been sent off to the game team, and entered into their queue of issues. Due to the group structures, and Halo Channel being separate, I do not have a means to spot check to see the progress, etc. We are just as anxious to see a resolution, and are pushing a potential solution into discussions, but nothing has been resolved as of yet. Sorry :(
Terminals no longer on the guide of the Halo Channel, however once found all terminals are now unlocked and available to watch. Thanks!
Terminals no longer on the guide of the Halo Channel, however once found all terminals are now unlocked and available to watch. Thanks!
This is correct... as part of an effort to correct the issue, all terminals have been verified as accessible within the MCC flow, working correctly (as far as we have been able to determine*)

However, as noted, they are currently not available though Halo Channel as stand alone videos at this time. This fix to allow them to work directly from MCC has been done to ensure that the intended function of launching a terminal and seeing the video will correctly take the user though the experience.

*If by any chance there are additional issues that manifest when trying to watch a Terminal from within MCC, please let me know with the specific terminal, the gamertag used at the time, etc so we can re-open the investigation and resolve any issues.
This is correct... as part of an effort to correct the issue, all terminals have been verified as accessible within the MCC flow, working correctly (as far as we have been able to determine*)

However, as noted, they are currently not available though Halo Channel as stand alone videos at this time. This fix to allow them to work directly from MCC has been done to ensure that the intended function of launching a terminal and seeing the video will correctly take the user though the experience.

*If by any chance there are additional issues that manifest when trying to watch a Terminal from within MCC, please let me know with the specific terminal, the gamertag used at the time, etc so we can re-open the investigation and resolve any issues.
That's kind of unfortunate.

I was playing Halo 4 on MCC, got Terminal 1(on the level "Requiem," the video called "War"), and it played fine right away. But for the Terminal 2(on the level "Forerunner," the video called "Lord of Admirals"), it brought me to the Halo Channel and gave me a black blank screen, and it just froze there, and I waited ~5-10 minutes and it was still like that. Now, this has happened to me before in the Halo 1 and 2 Anniversary editions, and what I did before was either go to previous checkpoint and just access the terminal again, and it would play the video, or I would merely just go to the Halo Channel later on and view the video there.

Now the problem with this, is that in the Halo 4 edition in the MCC, when you access the terminal, it disappears forever, even if you go to last checkpoint or start the level over again (much like it did in the original version, so I assume that's intentional), so I can't access the video that way. Now, when I go to the Halo Channel directly and try to watch the videos like that, the terminal videos are no longer there. So now I pretty much don't have access to that video in anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out that I can access the videos on the Halo Masterchief Collection itself by going to the section Extras->Videos->Halo 4 Terminals. Sorry for all the fuss.
Add me to the list. Worked great until Halo 2 Outskirts.
I stand corrected. Working now.
Not only can I not watch any of the terminals, but I cant even watch Nightfall. It just tells me to purchase it, but I already have it!
Earlier this year I could have played all the terminals and Nightfall and cutscenes... But now - NOTHING works... :/
Same problem. Freezes up the channel.
Same problem. Freezes up the channel.
Me too

Did they take off the option to watch the terminals on the Halo Channel without having to find them in-game?
Having issues with every video in the Halo Channel. Got the Halo 5 collector's edition Xbox One last week when it was released in the UK. Every terminal I came across in Halo MCC I was getting the "That's not right" error message, whilst my friend I was playing co-op with, was able ti view them all. Now trying to watch the Fall of Reach animation thingy, I'm having the same error message. Looked across other videos, and I'm getting the same message. Literally bought the Xbox One just for Halo (of course I'll get the other odd exclusive game, but mainly just Halo). So much story content I just can't view.. /Sadface
I hope someone can help, I haven't had a problem with Halo terminals until recently. I can't find the Terminal on the mission Uprising in Halo 2. I know it should be behind one of those pillars in the waterfall area near the end of the mission but I can't find it where it should be. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is there a certain set of circumstances where a terminal can't be found or unreachable?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
MacPopcorn wrote:
I hope someone can help, I haven't had a problem with Halo terminals until recently. I can't find the Terminal on the mission Uprising in Halo 2. I know it should be behind one of those pillars in the waterfall area near the end of the mission but I can't find it where it should be. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is there a certain set of circumstances where a terminal can't be found or unreachable?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
On uprising when you drop off over the waterfall. Walk up on to the structure area. You can go to the right of the path, through some pillars. The terminal will be on one side of the wall. Have a watch oft this youtube vid. It will help you locate it.

P.S. you need to be playing on anniversary mode in order to see it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8