Halo: Nightfall Support Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I redeemed the code for Nightfall and installed it but every time I open the Halo channel it says that I have to buy it. Any suggestions?
I've gone through support with Microsoft and I've been directed here. Any help? It's the same ol' "Buy Nightfall" and I bought it on the store. Some help would be great
Halo channel says "buy Nightfall" and i already own it. I only want the nightfall armor :( Lord Guilty spark what can i do.
I own Nightfall by the MCC and it won't let me watch Nightfall but it will say Buy Nightfall and Ive also tried the Game share stratagy but it wont budge so can I please have a code or something by Xbox live @. FOPG STARFIRE
I quoted you so you will easily see that somebody (me, Lord Guilty Spark for some people( DC Forerunner)lol) answered you. just see one or two messages up.
Plz fix the halo night fall I already have nightfall but still says to buy halo night fall plz fix it
Fixed: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/4b66b79375424f41add6422ddef89ffb/topics/buy-nightfall-problem-fixed/5e06b3a8-0d64-42f6-bfd5-b685d8bdffcd/posts?page=1
Hello i still dont get any nightfall rewards. Can you help me please.
So i just now got back to playing Halo 5 but that is not the problem i'm trying to get the reward for watching nightfall but i won't get anything! to this point i watched it 4 times with all the second storys ... so why the f**k is this s**t so broken ... i just want the damn armor ffs -_- any help please (and pleas excuse my English)
Hello. I have seen halo nightfall completely, but do not get the reward for master chief collection.
BKL3 wrote:
I just entered a code and it says BUY NIGHTFALL
I just want the stuff man
please tell me your country and nationality. It your not american in the US you can have issues.
I fixed it. Live in US btw
How did you fix it? I'm also in the US and I have the same problem
Issues here: in the US, and I have access to Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel, but every time I try to watch it in either the Windows 10 app or my Android app I get a message saying "Sorry about that. The content you selected can't be played at this time. Please retry or select something else from the Guide." HALP.
Whenever I try to play halo nightfall (the code has been redeemed and itf says play) it will start for about two seconds, and then pop up with the error "That's not right". I've tried switching HDMI cables and uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing works, would appreciate any help on this.
Quote:
Thank you for your detailed reports! We’ve detected an issue that prevents some users from viewing Halo: Nightfall on the Halo Channel and we're currently investigating the matter.

If you are experiencing this issue, please stay tuned to this thread. We'll continue to provide more information as it becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

6.28.2016 Update
We have been investigating everything here and have identified an issue with a specific pool of 5x5 redemption codes. If you continue to see “Buy Nightfall” and you purchased Nightfall via another method, please report your issue in the Halo Channel Support Forum. For those who did redeem a 5x5 code, we are actively pursuing a course of action to verify those redemptions.
I've rented Nightfall via the Xbox store, which the Halo Channel App took me to, I've just watched it all via the TV and Films app I was instructed to download, watched it all in one sitting and went to equip the armour on Halo 5: Guardians and nothing at all. No requisition pack, no new armour or helmets in my collection under the name "Nightfall". Please help!
i redeemed the halo nightfall code came with the master chief collection. i can watch the series from halo channel app but they are playing in Spanish. language is set to English and that's the only language option i get. selecting it again or changing the subtitle language doesn't fix it. the video keep playing in Spanish. tried playing some other random videos and they all played in English. how to fix this ?
None of the nightfall videos ever worked for me ever. Not when it came out, not now, not ever. I own Halo 5 and Halo Nightfall but When I go to watch Nightfall on the Halo Channel, no matter what device I use it does not work. Not my phone, not my tablet, not my xbox, not even my friends phone or xbox.. I tried smooth streaming, that never worked. I just want the armor man... And this still doesn't work?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6