Forums / Support / Halo Channel

Halo Nightfall Unable to buy

OP CreatorWho66

I'm aware that if you watched it before Halo 5, you got the nightfall armor. My problem is now. Whenever I go onto the Halo Channel, and try to purchase Halo Nightfall, it brings me to the store saying I need a app to continue. Then the screen says ''No results for ''Marketplace.'' Does anyone know whats going on? After that screen, I cannot go any further. It brings me to a dead end, & doesn't let me buy it.
Do you actually have the halo channel app?
Yeperoni. Just brings me to the store.
Try purchasing it directly off the microsoft store. Not through the app. If you still aren't having any luck try a hard reset.
I bought it through el store, didn't work.
I bought it through el store, didn't work.
What about buying it on the microsoft store on the PC?
Toatally possobile. Just Im unable to buy the version were if you watch it you get the armor.
Toatally possobile. Just Im unable to buy the version were if you watch it you get the armor.
You can get the armour through req packs as it's in the system. Some people regardless of watching nightfall say they still aren't getting the armour piece. So even if you did buy nightfall there is a chance you won't get the armour.
I'm aware that if you watched it before Halo 5, you got the nightfall armor. My problem is now. Whenever I go onto the Halo Channel, and try to purchase Halo Nightfall, it brings me to the store saying I need a app to continue. Then the screen says ''No results for ''Marketplace.'' Does anyone know whats going on? After that screen, I cannot go any further. It brings me to a dead end, & doesn't let me buy it.
I'm having the very same issue. Did you ever find a fix?