Intermittent Wrong Language

OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello !

I have the exact same problem.
But on Halo The Fall of Reach Animated Series that I finally had time to watch ^^

The work around worked tho. When I start a video is in russian (or polish) and i skipped to the end and replayed and it was in english.

Strange bug tho.
February 2017...

Still have the issue. 343 DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THIS.

Almost was gonna trade this b******* in for a PlayStation.
yes, very annoying to see
How is this still an issue after nearly 3 years?
I just opened the Halo channel and am having this issue too, seriously ? this could not get fixed in 2-3 YEARS????? WTF. #xbox #xboxone #Halo
I'm having this issue too and its really annoying, i just want to watch them all from a queue in English but have to keep changing the language every single time. Might as well go on youtube!
For the Nightfall series the PC version of Halo Channel is offering 7 different audio tracks. Xbox One version has only English in selection but plays some strange language I don't recognize.
Yeeeah, this has been an issue for 3 years and it's still not fixed? Not impressed, 343. I'm not impatient and understand that these things sometimes take time to fix, but the fact that it's still an issue and there's no apparent explanation or update is just sad.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2