Forums / Support / Halo Channel

Nightfall armor problem.

OP xXSIMOX24Xx

Hello. I have a problem with Nightfall. I've watched all the episodes over and over again by unlocking only the second story but not the prizes. I've seen these on both xbox and windows 8.1 and I do not really know what to do. I looked at them from the beginning to the end 3 times, I tried to get the videos off in the end but nothing. It does not unlock anything. And I'm angry with 343 because there seems to be so many other people having had a problem. I'm waiting for an answer. Clear, I do not need stupid things. THANK YOU 343
Hello. I have a problem with Nightfall. I've watched all the episodes over and over again by unlocking only the second story but not the prizes. I've seen these on both xbox and windows 8.1 and I do not really know what to do. I looked at them from the beginning to the end 3 times, I tried to get the videos off in the end but nothing. It does not unlock anything. And I'm angry with 343 because there seems to be so many other people having had a problem. I'm waiting for an answer. Clear, I do not need stupid things. THANK YOU 343
Well to be truthful, if you have watched nightfall through the halo channel app and still haven't received the armour piece it is quite likely you won't be seeing it. However it is in the req pool. Meaning you will get in eventually.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well to be truthful, if you have watched nightfall through the halo channel app and still haven't received the armour piece it is quite likely you won't be seeing it. However it is in the req pool. Meaning you will get in eventually.
Thanks man :)
Thanks man :)
It's alright, sorry you are experiencing this issue.