Forums / Community / Recruiting

⚡Sith Remnant⚡ - The Rise and Return - Xbox AND PC

OP Darth Baum

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Sith Empire Remnants
Xbox Club Link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/clubs/profile?clubid=3379831851791657
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/4D7Mhfy
Spartan Company Primary: Sith Remnant
Spartan Company Secondary: Sith Remnant 2
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sithremnants
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Fgvm0CH0ZOV22GwGfbxTg

Are you tired of playing by yourself? Would you want to lead a group of people?
Want to have a bunch of friends online, playing games you have, around the clock?

Welcome to the Sith Remnant's Halo Embassy

Greetings everyone! I am Darth Baum and I am representing the Sith Remnant here at Halo Waypoint. This is a second go of a clan that once reigned on Halo Reach with numbers above that of 200. We plan for the Sith Remnant to surpass our ancestors and become something truly great, something eternal. This clan will be a community that spans many titles and while we are going to emphasize the growth and development of a Competitive team we want a place for everyone to call their own. We are still in the process of finalizing many different aspects of the Sith and if you wish to have a say in the discussion then join up and we can definitely consider your input.

Reasons to join (not biased opinions at all)
  • Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
  • An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
  • The chance to lead if that is what you aspire to do
  • A unique clan system that differs from about every other clan out there
  • A fun-filled environment
  • And Lastly, A clan that works for you!
Requirements for Joining
  • Join the Discord Server (Primary Hub of Communications)
  • Be respectful
  • And Most of ALL, Have common sense
How to Join!
  • Join the Discord Server
  • Apply to join the Xbox Live Club
  • Apply to join one of the Spartan Companies
  • Shoot a message to one of my officers to speed the process along
Clan Structure and Organization

The Sith Remnant is a clan based off of the tenants of the Sith Order from the well beloved Star Wars franchise. While we strive to avoid the backstabbing and betrayals that are hallmarks of the Sith Order a lot of the lore is used to base our structure. We will state that it is not a replica of the Sith Empire as we make adjustments in structure to make it a more effective and enjoyable system. For a more detailed explanation of the clan structure ask myself or one of my talented officers. To summarize we are a meritocracy. That means if you are ambitious and have the talent to back it up you can get to anywhere you want within the Sith Remnant.

Quote:
"My 'vision' is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require."
―Darth Marr

Sith Remnants Goals
~ Grow into one the biggest and successful communities on Xbox
~ Have community wide gamenights on a weekly basis
~ Form successful competitive teams
~ Provide opportunities for everyone to rise to where they wish to be in the Sith
~ To conquer the galaxy and know true power!

Quote:
"For now, Sidious, know that you are the blade we will drive through the heart of the Senate, the Republic, and the Jedi Order, and I, your guide to reshaping the galaxy. Together we are the newborn stars that complete the Sith constellation."
Darth Plagueis, to Darth Sidious
This is a community that is just now starting so if you aspire to be a part of another great movement then join today. We have many openings as of now and if you have the skills, the enthusiasm, and the tenacity to make your goals happen then you are in luck. This is not a clan where you will be stuck at the same rank forever unless you are truly content with that. I believe, we all believe in giving opportunities for advancement. Your path, your choices are yours alone so what will you choose? There are many ways to make your mark. Join today and walk the path of power. If you have any comments, questions or concerns you are more than welcome to message me!

Very Respectfully,

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Baum, Emperor
Sith Remnant
Hey everyone!

So important updates we are going to active and operating on Halo MCC with the release of Halo Reach for both the PC AND Xbox. The best way to join and signup ahead of time is by going to our Discord Server at https://discord.gg/4D7Mhfy.

We are still continuing to operate on Halo 5 and we have multiple positions open for the ambitious and able. Please contact me on our Discord Server to see if you have the talents to take up one of our illustrious positions to help govern the Sith Remnant.
Good afternoon everyone here is our plan for moving forward with operations on Halo.

We will essentially hope to have two separate chain of Commands for Xbox and PC.

So there would be 2 Warlords one in charge of PC one in charge of Xbox with me overseeing both (as I have both).

Underneath a Warlord we will have 4 staff officers who will handle various aspects of our participation on Halo. This is a system we have perfected under different titles and keeps things simple. Under those staff officers will be Junior Officers that will help them achieve their objectives.

Warlord - Incharge of Halo Operations on either Xbox or PC

Tech Staff Officer - handles Discord and Forge related activities. Map making and tagging users.
Expansion Staff Officer - will handle recruitment and helping new members integrate into the Sith Remnant
Military Staff Officer - will train and hold events that will prepare our members to participate in clan battles, and raids. Along with competitive play for those interested
Philosophy and Laws Staff Officers - will hold social events like gamenights along with ensuring rules are enforced (moderators)

If there are any questions let me know. We have a lot of positions open and we are growing everyday. Be sure to check out Discord Server to get in the action today!
Alright so recruiting is still going down for the Sith Remnant. We have promoted and have two Commanders to help lead our events once Halo Reach drops in the coming month. Halo Operations is going to be a primary focus of our community moving forward. There are many officer roles still open so joining now is better than joining later if you are interested in rising through the ranks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCObx66zpGE

Gameplay footage of two of our Imperial Knights.
We are still open to new members, aming to do regular game nights every Friday. head up to the discord server.
Mareli7696 wrote:
We are still open to new members, aming to do regular game nights every Friday. head up to the discord server.
I am currently at IFT but in 10 days I will be returning back home and I will be able to personally lead some upcoming events such as our Friday gamenight and other fun activities. We are looking for a lot of leadership for Halo. One of the major hallmarks of the Sith Remnant is that every position is possible to reach if you have the activity and drive to do so. So if you want to be a Dark Lord of the Sith and lead the Imperial Military I applaud your ambition and if you work hard it is a very obtainable goal.
This Friday around 10pm EST one of our players Brewed Justice will be hosting a gamenight on Halo MCC! Just check out our discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy to ensure you get an invite
2 Halo Gamenight happening this weekend on Thursday and Friday night on MCC/Halo 5!
Halo Reach is coming out in just over a week. Need a clan to join that is part of an ever expanding community? Look no further than the Sith Remnant!!! We are looking forward to doing weekly gamenights, clan battles, raids and matchmaking with friends and comrades alike. We also need aspiring members to take up roles of leadership and lead the Sith Remnant towards tomorrow's victories.

Contact me over Xbox Live or join our discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy to learn more and ask any questions you may have! Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Very Respectfully

Emperor Darth Baum
Sith Remnant
Greetings people of Halo,

My name is Darth Baum and I am the leader of the Sith Remnant. I am eager and excited for the imminent release of Halo Reach to Halo MCC for both PC and Xbox. In under 24 hours the game will be released and we will be beginning to host gamenights, social matchmaking groups, competitive matchmaking and of course parties to finish the Campaign and get achievements. I am hoping to find more people here on Halo to join the glorious Sith Remnant. We are in need of both participants and officers to make us into one of the premiere gaming communities to boast operations on Halo.

Just shoot me a message over Xbox Live or on our Discord server at discord.gg/4D7Mhfy to learn more or ask me any questions. I hope to see you starside!
For all members if you want to participate with other members of the community the best place to start is to go to our Discord Server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy. I am setting up several gamenights in the near future for both PC and Xbox Halo MCC. I hope see some of you there

We are also looking for many people to step up and be officers for our Halo Operations on both PC and Xbox! Please let us know if you are interested in rising up in the ranks!
Howdy all!

The Sith Remnant continues to recruit and expand. We have many openings for officer roles for that are interested and ambitious! Looking forward to more fun gamenights on both PC and Xbox. Please check us out at discord.gg/4D7Mhfy!!!
Greetings everyone! The Sith Remnant is still kicking and we are looking for more people to step up and take up senior leadership postings. We are a thriving community on other games especially on SWTOR with over 300 members in our community we hope that you will find more friends and have more fun with our little family
Reminder the Discord server is the best place to get into communication with leadership from the Sith Remnant. It serves as our holonet, communication center, primary area of organization and so much more. It is where we plan events via text channels and execute plans of action. Halo Waypoint is merely the place where we reach out to more Halo players... so if you are interested in being a part of the Sith Remnant be sure to join the discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy
Sith Remnant is recruiting members and potential officers alike. We are aiming to do clan battles and either high profile events like gamenights and so much more. If you are interested check out our Discord Server at discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Still busy with pilot training but I am looking for more players to join the Sith Remnant who want to queue up with me and others to complete objectives, win matches and most importantly have fun!

Also also there is this mod on Halo CE called Halo Kart that I think would be tons of fun and if anyone here is interested in forming a group for that with me just send me a message or join our discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy
Sith Remnant is still looking for new and active members for Halo games on both Pc and Xbox
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Sith Remnant continues to grow and prosper. We are looking eagerly for individuals to become leaders and hone their technique to help improve the community. If you have the desire and ability to lead this is the perfect environment to make your mark. From helping us expand, helping us form clan battle teams, raid teams, to host fun community gamenights we want to do it all!

Our ambitions are large and as a growing community in other games its time we put our flag firmly on the soil of Halo and that flag can use your hands!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2