Forums / Community / Recruiting

117 Ways To Die

OP AshamanND

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey! can I join??? Im a mexican gamer and id love to play competitive once more!, Im 28 years old and enjoy teamwork. I´ve been playing Halo since Halo 3
Hope you let me be a member and a friend of yours.
Have a nice day!
GT: Void1324
Void1324 wrote:
Hey! can I join??? Im a mexican gamer and id love to play competitive once more!, Im 28 years old and enjoy teamwork. I´ve been playing Halo since Halo 3
Hope you let me be a member and a friend of yours.
Have a nice day!
GT: Void1324
Hi Void, check your DMs =)
We've been doing some "purging" of inactive members and will have a decent amount of spots opening up here in the future. We have already unlocked the Achilles' armor and are well on our way to getting the helmet. If you're interested in getting the helmet, send a request to 117 Ways to Die.

117 Ways To DieHowever, with the rising popularity of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One and PC we understand if you're more inclined to partake in that classic Halo experience. Additionally, if you're just an occasional Halo player and isn't very active, fill out a request to join our overflow company, 117 Ways To Kill.

117 Ways To KillEveryone who applies to either company will be asked to join our Discord server which covers both Spartan Companies.
Hey all, quick update.

We're down to 85 members, and are fast approaching on that Achilles Helmet. If you haven't unlocked the Achilles' Helmet, send a non-generic request to 117 Ways to Die.

117 Ways To DieLike I mentioned previously, if you are more inclined to play The Master Chief Collection and still want to be a part of our community, please send a non-generic request to 117 Ways to Kill.

117 Ways To KillAs always, everyone who applies to either company will be asked to join our Discord server, which covers both Spartan Companies. See you on the battlefield!
Hey everyone, another quick update for 117 Ways to Die.

We're currently at 81 members and have yet to acquire the Achilles' helmet. We're almost there, so if you want the Achilles' helmet or want to help out, please send a non-generic request to 117 Ways To Die.

For anyone else who prefers MCC or wants to be a part of our Halo community in any capacity that doesn't involve frequent playing of Halo 5, go ahead and send a request to 117 Ways To Kill. I am the MCC Matchmaking Coordinator for both PC and console, so I could always use more players! I am running console matchmaking sessions every Saturday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST and I do drawings for prizes! Participation is all it takes to be entered into the drawing! Join us to find out more about the prizing, and other activities.

Or if you just want some chill dudes to chat with about Halo, just shoot any of our lieutenants a message on Waypoint and we'll send you an invite to our Discord server.

Both 117 Ways to Die and 117 Ways to Kill are connected, if you apply to either, you will be sent an invite to our Discord. See you on the battlefield!

- SuperLOLZ66, MCC Matchmaking Coordinator for 117 Ways to Die
Hey all, another quick update.

We're still at 81 members, but we've recently launched a Squads program to drive up member interactivity and gameplay activity within our company. Feel free to message me or AshamanND for more information, or send a non-generic request to 117 Ways To Die to find out more!

As far as Achilles' goes, we're still really close to getting the helmet!

Most of the information in my previous post still stands. Send us a non-generic request, we'd love to have you here!
Looking for a place to grind out your 152?
Or maybe that Achilles helmet?

Come join us! We've had a good number of new members join since the new Infinite release window was announced, and we're energized.
We won't force you to grind like other groups do, but if you want to - that's great!

We also run weekly contests and various game nights.

Reply here or DM me if interested.
If you’re unfriendly, disrespectful, a spotlight ranger, rude, and or a pain in the -Yoink- to deal with, plz stay the f**k away. We don’t want your drama!

Now, if you’re friendly, laid back, respectful, polite, and a halo nerd, we are the company for you! We love the lore, all the different Halo games, and love to learn new ways to play the games.

We are not just a company, we’re a community and take care of and help each other. We love to laugh, joke around, goof off, and build lasting friendships. Don’t just take my word for it.

Join us on discord and see it firsthand.

Also, check us out on Halo Waypoint, or shoot AshamanND a DM.
117 Ways to Die: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/117%20ways%20to%20die

Or don’t join us, either way, relax, have fun, and we hope to see you in H5 and MCC soon.
We're still going strong!

Many members are pushing for 152, most are helping for Achilles helmet, and everyone is having a good time!

Join us for the last full year of Halo 5! We are also still doing various contests in house.

Reply here or DM me if you are interested.
Our company is very active and loads of fun. Come join us or play with us. We play, we laugh, we love.
Join us! The only regret you’ll have is not doing it sooner!
Hey all, I got an update for you about 117 Ways To Die/Kill.

We're currently at 66 members and several of us are on the grind for SR 152. We wouldn't mind the extra company (pun intended) while we work towards that Watchdog armor coating for Halo: Infinite!

We also have a tournament coming up and the more participants we have the merrier! If you want to participate, apply to our company and join our Discord server by requesting an invite from any of the Lieutenants in the company, and we'll be happy to shoot one our way.

Want to join? Send us a non-generic request to 117 Ways to Die, and we'll send you an invite to our Discord server to continue the application process. We ask that if you join our main company that you play at least one match of Halo 5 PVP per month.

Halo 5 not your thing? Then send a non-generic request to 117 Ways to Kill. We will also send you an invite to our Discord server.

See you on the battlefield!

-SuperLOLZ66
  • An overall Halo community - for all the games
  • Simple requirements (just play once a month - see our main page)
  • Weekly prizes
  • Commendation progress prizes
  • Upcoming internal tournament (with prizes)
  • Helluva good time with friends
Just a few reasons why you might want to consider joining us =)

Send in a non-generic application, and we'll send you a Discord link!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/117%20ways%20to%20die
Not a grinding Company

BUT - We are actually on track to getting the Achilles Helmet BEFORE Infinite releases!

If you want to be part of a really fun community, where you can build lasting friendships - AND - work on the helmet at the same time, join us!

16+ - and put in a non-generic join request here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/117%20ways%20to%20die
We have just under 10 spots left - 16+ - and put in a non-generic join request here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/117%20ways%20to%20die
Do it!
Purging inactives isn’t fun but it’s a necessary measure to ensure our community is shaped the way we want it. While our minimum gameplay rule of 1 PVP Matchmaking game per month is pretty relaxed, we do enforce it because we want players that play the game.

It’s with great pride that I can say that after having to purge just 2 inactive players today, we boast 93 active community members in our Company and over 200 in our Discord server. We had 24 Company members play over 15 Multiplayer matches this week, a number that has grown recently and I expect to continue growing with the influx of new members.

We’re getting several join requests each day, a good deal of which are rejected for being default or not meeting our minimal membership requirements (which can be found on our Company’s main page). It is often difficult to decide between quality and quantity, but with 117 Ways to Die, we enjoy the best of both!
Hey, got some questions for you.
UtahHockey wrote:
Purging inactives isn’t fun but it’s a necessary measure to ensure our community is shaped the way we want it. While our minimum gameplay rule of 1 PVP Matchmaking game per month is pretty relaxed, we do enforce it because we want players that play the game.

It’s with great pride that I can say that after having to purge just 2 inactive players today, we boast 93 active community members in our Company and over 200 in our Discord server. We had 24 Company members play over 15 Multiplayer matches this week, a number that has grown recently and I expect to continue growing with the influx of new members.

We’re getting several join requests each day, a good deal of which are rejected for being default or not meeting our minimal membership requirements (which can be found on our Company’s main page). It is often difficult to decide between quality and quantity, but with 117 Ways to Die, we enjoy the best of both!
Does your group play together?

Is this a clan or a community?

Do you compete with other Spartan Companies or groups in WZ, BTB, HCS or MLG 4v4 game types?
Hey, got some questions for you.
UtahHockey wrote:

Does your group play together?

Is this a clan or a community?

Do you compete with other Spartan Companies or groups in WZ, BTB, HCS or MLG 4v4 game types?
Allow me to help answer.

Our group plays together all the time.
We're more of a community than a clan.
A few times we've engaged with other groups, but for the most part we form fireteams from our own ranks. Sometimes we'll compete against ourselves too.
We have members that enjoy all gametypes, from Firefight to ranked sweaty games to fun customs.

If interested, send me a DM.
UtahHockey wrote:

Wow Uts, well said! It’s nice to see that college education paying off!
As Infinite's impending announcement approaches, we at 117 Ways To Die are enjoying H5 on its late life. Our community is very supportive of 152 grinders, and if you wanna finally snatch that sick Achilles helmet, we're also on our way to get it!!

Not too fond of H5? Not to worry. We have a place for you—our sister company 117 Ways To Kill is open for MCC only players.

We're a supportive and friendly community—we all hang out and nerd about Halo in our Discord server. Come join us!
Hello there!

We are a very friendly company, and we have many members trying to reach that ever so elusive SR 152 in halo 5, as well as complete commendations for Achilles.
We also have several members more focused towards MCC.

If you need a community to hang out with and play some games with without ridiculous grinding requirements, we’re the company for you!
So... You want to join 117 Ways to Die but we're currently at 100/100 members. What do you do?

Nothing, get lost nerd. Just kidding!

While us being at 100 members might mean you won't get in right this second, it doesn't mean you won't get in at all. If you think our community sounds like a good fit for you, I would highly recommend taking the following steps:

1) Join our Discord server! We require all members to be a part of our Discord server, including prospective members. In fact, your join application on Waypoint won't be considered or processed until you join the server. Why not hop into the server and let us start getting to know you now while we're waiting on space to clear up for you in the company?

2) Submit a non-generic join request anyways! Our company being full means that we cannot accept new members, but it doesn't mean we can't receive new applications! New spots will be opening up from time to time as we clear out inactive members, members take leave, etc. While all applications will be considered and processed in the order we receive them, a great deal of join requests get rejected simply for being default or other reasons. Your join request might come up quicker than you think!

3) Join our sister company, 117 Ways to Kill! While 117WTK is technically a different company, it remains within the same community as 117WTD. We are all in the same Discord server and being affiliated with our sister company will make it much easier to transition you into the main company if/when the time comes to make that move.

If you have any questions, feel free to send anyone in our leadership group a message!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3