Forums / Community / Recruiting

Achievement Hunting

OP PerfidiousKoala

Hello,

I am currently looking for fellow Spartans to join me in hunting for achievements. I am currently looking to get achievements in Halo 3: ODST for the Xbox 360, specifically being Endure Vidmaster and a few other firefight achievos.

If you are interested please leave a comment with your gamertag, timezone, and availability to party up and hunt for these achievements. I am also willing to help with other achievements in other games too. :)

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!
Spartan PerfidiousKoala

[Edited]
I have all the achievements PTSI 93 and would more than happy to help you get any. I have a second friend that would help also
Awesome!! So, we will just need 1 more, Thank you very much Spartan PTSI 93!! What is your and your friend's availability and timezone? And we will set up a time to complete them :)
Central time zone and usually on anytime after 7
Hello,

I am currently looking for fellow Spartans to join me in hunting for achievements. I am currently looking to get achievements in Halo 3: ODST, specifically being Endure Vidmaster and a few other firefight achievos.

If you are interested please leave a comment with your gamertag, timezone, and availability to party up and hunt for these achievements. I am also willing to help with other achievements in other games too. :)

Spartan PerfidiousKoala
ok I know we planned for Saturday. Turns out the guys I was playing with dropped the halo 3 games.. sorry we just have guardians and 2 of us have MCC
In case you don’t find enough players on Waypoint, try getting more on TrueAchievements. You can create or join gaming sessions there and you’ll usually find at least one or two players.
PTSI 93 wrote:
Hello,

I am currently looking for fellow Spartans to join me in hunting for achievements. I am currently looking to get achievements in Halo 3: ODST, specifically being Endure Vidmaster and a few other firefight achievos.

Spartan PerfidiousKoala
ok I know we planned for Saturday. Turns out the guys I was playing with dropped the halo 3 games.. sorry we just have guardians and 2 of us have MCC
Oh okay, no worries PTSI 93. Yeah, unfortunately I meant Halo 3: ODST for the Xbox 360. That was my bad, I am going to edit my original post right now and change that for anyone else who might see this. If the ODST Vidmaster Endure achievement was achievable in Halo MCC I would definitely go for it too. At the moment I am just trying to complete all the achievements for that game while playing it on Xbox One through backwards compatibility. Thank you anyways though!
Hey, Thanks tuhin94!! Yeah, I think I will try that out, I have looked into that website before. I just don't know if anyone will be willing to or even be searching to get an achievement from a 2009 game lol, but I will still make a post about it anyways and try it out. Thanks for the advice!
Hello fellow Spartans looking to get achievements just Join is the sons of Odin there we can fight along side each other and destroy the battlefield and earn those rewards. Message me if your interested