Forums / Community / Recruiting

Any clans from CE PC on here?

OP Denty v

I first started my Halo career on CE on PC. I was in an ODST clan on there. We did some fun stuff back then. I'm just looking a clan that plays well together, has mics, knows what they're doing, and can take constructive criticism from each other.

I am a father to a newborn, so if you don't mind occasionally hearing her yell or cry.. hit me up. I play Halo 5 and MCC. My gamer tag is Mekurk.
Denty v wrote:
I first started my Halo career on CE on PC. I was in an ODST clan on there. We did some fun stuff back then. I'm just looking a clan that plays well together, has mics, knows what they're doing, and can take constructive criticism from each other.

I am a father to a newborn, so if you don't mind occasionally hearing her yell or cry.. hit me up. I play Halo 5 and MCC. My gamer tag is Mekurk.
Now we're talking! Never had enough online time on CE:PC ro warrant joining a clan back then sadly, but had some awesome laughs back then.

Fireteam Cerberus does not date all the way back there, but if you're looking for a casual group with a good critical mass of players in the UK, Europe, and North America and who prioritise teamwork then we're your guys. Not 100% have mics, but it's at least 90/95% and the ones who don't definitely make up for it in other ways.

Being casual we more than appreciate that RL comes first and things will happen in the background and that you can't drop everything to play - and we'd never ask that . Your playtime is very much your own.

There literally isn't a Halo game at least some of us don't play and H5 and MCC are obviously at the top of the list.

We are also founding members of a wider partnership of like-minded Spartan Companies around the world in the XBL club Halo Cooperative Gaming Club. This gives us access to an even wider network of (reliable) players for everything from filling out lobbies, to cheevo hunting, to forging: or whatever else you want