Forums / Community / Recruiting

Any companies still going for Achilles?

OP o Vylex o

Hi there I'm just wondering if there's any groups still going for Achilles? It's the last armour set I need and my company doesn't play anymore so looking about for a new one.
o Vylex o wrote:
Hi there I'm just wondering if there's any groups still going for Achilles? It's the last armour set I need and my company doesn't play anymore so looking about for a new one.
If you go to the recruiting section or just browse the Spartan companies you will see there are quite a few still going for the set.
LethalQ wrote:
o Vylex o wrote:
If you go to the recruiting section or just browse the Spartan companies you will see there are quite a few still going for the set.
Completely forgot about that section haha haven't played in like the last year cheers!
Heresy Ascended is currently working towards the Helmet. We have an opening if you are interested. If you get the helmet with us, then leave to get the chest piece with another company, that may be the easiest strategy for you. Feel free to message me if you have any questions