OP AWI Your Fear

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
We are AWI - A Worthwhile Investment.

No spam messages from us, only a friendly party Chat, we believe that recruitment starts with friendship and a conversation.. not a spammed out generic message or dialogue that is pushed onto members who need to recruit.

We give responsibility regarding recruitment and freedom for ideas building on collective and individual strengths. Unlike other clans where every decision is dictated to "Higher ups", You will have a welcome opinion here. We want to represent a fun-loving, tight knit group of FRIENDS that also happen to play Halo too.

What we offer

We offer a "Trial" in AWI. This is just a period for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. That way you can either become a full member at the end, knowing that you are having a wonderful time in AWI... Or we can respectfully and politely part ways if we are not compatible for each other.

During the trial period and throughout your stay here you will feel wanted, valued and an integral part of a TEAM, We let people create Squads and encourage Mini Branches to promote friendly competition and ensure that you play with friends. We have a Capture Card that can be used to record footage so you can make or be in a montage with us or just for your own use.

No Name Change/Gamertag Change needed

We look after your best interests, just be open to other game types and we shall be happy to join you in your favorite ones too.

RULES FOR JOINING
After the party chat, if you decide you would like to take our trial offer please consider these rules .

1. Bio/Motto - We respectfully request that members change their Bios and Motto during the Trial period and keep it upon deciding to fully join.

2. Headset to ensure we can "Call out" and also helps us to connect and bond with each other, keep up with Clan information and speak whenever needed.

3. No under 15's - To save awkward situations regarding the use of language or topic discussion by or towards our members we prefer to admit those who are only over 18, but we do consider 15 as the minimum age for recruitment.

4. Willing to cooperate - We would prefer people who can take instruction or be open to constructive criticism/help, if we are play CTF (Capture The Flag), We will need to be obedient and listen to whoever is in charge of directing an attack or defense of the Flags.

5. Trash Talk and receive in good spirits - Trash Talk can affect game-play Positively and Negatively. We need people who are happy to occasionally Talk trash and also realize that the Opponents will use the same tactics occasionally.

6. Be aware of Clan Directives - If we are doing something like Recording a match via Capture Card, then we will not be tolerating extreme Trash talk or TeaBagging during that match UNLESS specified before the match.

7. No Quitting, We promote Loyalty and respect towards our Opponents and Team mates. If you leave a Game not only do you let down the Team and your friends, but you narrow down any chance that the team had to catch up or lose with Dignity.

I Hope to welcome you personally to the clan. Please post below, even just your Gamertag and if you want... we shall contact YOU. :-)

Thank you From Clan Recruiter and Head of AWI Human or Non-Human Resources AWI Your Fear.
Just hit us with your gamertag and we can contact you, or add me via gamertag AWI Your Fear
I was looking for a clan and found the right one and that was AWI they are chill and really funny and nice but there are requirements to join which is explained above me I suggest u join because we work on teamwork skills and we help each other out on different things and if we make a mistake we will fix no matter what to join contact awi your fear and if he is not online at the moment then contact me and I will get you set up if u r looking for a good mature clan the AWI is for u so join
AWI is an awesome clan with caring members who are fun to talk too I highly suggest you join AWI the founders make an effort to hear us all out they try to make sure everyone is having a blast in AWI. the AWI clan is truly a worthwhile investment :D
AWI gave me something i can where i can get out what i put in and see how much of a difference it makes, from the websites creation, to the members we recruit, Clans we Battle and Videos on youtube.

But to me the most important thing is representing who i am and who i'm associated with, a group of friends and team-mates i can win, lose or draw with, each one unique but with things we all have in common such as honesty, logic, a good sense of humor and a never give up attitude that has us arguing and competing...with no drama and a level of realism that keeps things down to earth and fun.
Hello my wonderful future comrades. We have acquired new members/friends and we are very keen to start building serious squads such as MLG, Team Snipers and Ricochet.

But to do that...we need MORE members, I hope you guys consider joining. We might not be the biggest, but we do have a lot of ambition, team spirit and the friendliness you need. :-)

Help us become something legendary, our clan has stringent quality control to make sure everyone who joins is surrounded by awesome people who in turn, gain awesome new friends. :-)
this clan is coming together really well cant wait to make some serious squads
Awi is still hunting for some serious Squad leaders, media creators and also snipers, drivers and objective game strategists.

We now have over 10 members made up of 5 core heavily active players, 4 less active but strongly dedicated players and a few awesome people trying Awi out on a monthly trial.

I encourage anyone interested to add me on xbl under the same gamertag displayed here Awi Your Fear and also to add Awi IK H2ply Gd to have a party chat and be considered.

We have our website up, our capture cards for footage, dedicated players to play with.. Now we just need you, the kind of people that share our ambitions.
Sounds like a really good clan. I'm in! GT: YouxxGotxxOwned
ill give it a go my GT is thesoulvibrates
New member of AWI I really look forward to bringing my crazy, weird And orthodox slayer style to this great clan.
Hi there Future AWI members, I would like to remind you that We offer ANYONE that is approved and interested, a "Trial" in AWI.

This is subject to us having a party chat and me or the other Co-Founder deciding that we match each others expectations as a clan and as teammates.

We give you a fortnight - 2 weeks to get to know us and for us to get to know you. That way you can either become a full member at the end, Joining us on the core team and the dark side. :-) ... Or we can respectfully and politely part ways if we are not compatible for each other.

No Name change required

Remember to either Address me or the other AWI members. Thank you.

AWI Your Fear - Me
AWI IK H2PLY GD - other co-founder
AWI Spooki
AWI ELITE
AWI 7PlyJoyRide
AWI Toasty
AWI Pimpttress
Etown69

There are 18 in total but these are the ones who are online most.
Attention all potential clan mates.

Name changes/Gamertags changes are not required to Join AWI.

You can contact me via XBL which is the same as my Display name here.

Failing that please do contact the others listed above or just send us friends requests and we can take it from there :-)
How decent are you in matchmaking such kd win ratio as I might be interested
Our clan is decent because of the people in it. Not the KD.

Different members range from MLG, Competitive, Casual.

You decide if you want a party chat.
Thank you to the current members who have joined and to the others interested...

See you soon Biatches :-)
Sorry I won't join a clan that allows foul language.
Quote:
Sorry I won't join a clan that allows foul language.
Last time I checked Biatches is not listed as a word in the dictionary, nor is it at all offensive to most.

However I respect your opinion and based on that you would not be right for this clan. Due to the fact that we, within reason let our clan members act like normal human beings, that includes occasional expression through language.

If you want to be stripped of who you are and restricted, I suggest you find another clan and I wish you luck with that. :-)
Ok cool thanks
What's up AWI! I've played with AWI IK H2PLY GD quite a bit and he's gud! But not like, ME gud. Jkjk. Can I haz join?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5