OP AWI Golgari

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I'm actually intrigued for once. You contacted me a few months back, but I was still doing some browsing and had yet to even begin to make a decision. I'd like to set up a party chat in the future. In case you don't remember, my schedule and other info is on my original post. https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst240955_I-m-back-and-looking-for-somewhere-to-land.aspx

Look forward to talking with you in the future.
Hi JT, Thanks for the message AWI Your Fear will be in contact with you shortly.
and i will hopefully speak to you soon also...just Soloing Spartan Ops atm.
I recently joined AWI I can easily say it's a great clan the members are fun, good players and don't force anything on you I recommend considering them if you are looking to join a clan
Add me im playing H4/H3.

iCrunchE
Quote:
Add me im playing H4/H3.

iCrunchE
As you wish good sir.
If you guys r till recruiting my gt is arkhaminmate42 send me a message anytime
I'd like to join, my GT is Gnar IInight.
Quote:
I'd like to join, my GT is Gnar IInight.
Sure thing buddy, a party chat shall be scheduled to your convenience.
I would like to join but I have a question what if my xbox randomly shuts down because of a power outage and I leave the game because of it.
Quote:
I would like to join but I have a question what if my xbox randomly shuts down because of a power outage and I leave the game because of it.
In the event of your xbox shutting down, it's not your fault as we only tend to frown upon rage quitting or afking during games for long periods at a time.

Though if there is anything you can do to lessen the chances, such as allow your xbox to cool down or finding the root cause and eventually solving it would be best both for the clan and your own gaming experience ofc.

i will send you a party chat invite if you wish to talk more.

My Gamertag is "AWI IK H2PLY GD" and our Co-Founder is "AWI Your Fear"
You guys should add AWI to the Halo clans list.
Not sure whether I qaulify as i'm only getting a mic and what not when i get the Xbone when Halo MCC is released - but anyway i like to think i'm a pretty good player and when Halo 2 and 3 are out in November i think i'll get back on form.
Playing Halo 4 every now and then so gimme a shout if ya like - Rafikis War Cry :)
I can play objective pretty darn good and tend to top the list on slayer types more times than not.
AWI is still recruiting if your interested
That is Correct peoples, AWI is indeed still recruiting. We are now back up to 29 members after cutting the weeds of inactive players.

If you want a fun, active and very team oriented clan, I Suggest AWI.
We also are very active across Halo 3, Reach and Halo 4

Hit me up on XBL or any of the following gamertags;

Clan Leaders AWI Your Fear - AWI IK H2PLY GD

Recruiting Squad. AWI Sc0pedSnipa - AWI ELITE - Its Chow - AWI Spooki
AWI Toasty - AWI Arkadius - ChrisHayate - Jammin Thunder2 - Pimpttress -REIDY RULES
STEALTH NINJAX6 - xGHOSTLLYx56 - AWI 7PlyJoyRide - AgelessYapper

We promise to give personal Party chats and to treat you all like special little cupcakes :-)
Yep you heard right we are still recruiting members for not only Halo games but for Magic 2013/2014/2015, Civilization Revolution, COD, and more!

We have players that play all games ranging from Street Fighter 3:Third Strike to GTA V to Lego Harry Potter. So even when we as a clan aren't smashing faces and having fun, we can chill on other games and just have a good time.

This is what we are here for fun, camaraderie, and above all a family of people that will have your back in and out of gaming. We are a family here and we stick together to make sure everyone is happy. No one gets left out unless you ask ;).

I myself have made a load of friends on just by being in this clan. Your Fear, IK H2PLY GD, Spooki, and Pimptress are all really close friends of mine that will always be down for whatever. We have members from all around the world so you'll never have to worry about finding a clan member to play with!

If you're looking for a Top Notch, fun and easy clan to call home look no further.
I haven't been in a clan for a long time due to some 'trust' issues, But after I started playing Halo again I've just felt like it's time to get back in. If you guys are still recruiting my gamertag is ProdigY v17, I'm the type of guy that just likes to have fun with friends and play competitive a little, but I'm ready for anything.
Spartans and Spartettes, AWI is still recruiting and as we are now going past 40 members, we want people who can fly up the ranks, recruit other cool cupcakes and basically just have a fun time. We are a serious clan with a not so serious banter policy :)

I have skype if you want a chat, Surrealfreerun. You can also just send me an XBL message, party invite, or contact any of the other AWI members that you see posting above and below in future. :)

This is a clan where we want to rely on you. We want you to rely on us too.
Hello everybody AWI Your Fear is here... :)

AWI aka A Worthwhile Investment is celebrating Black Friday, and Christmas by giving away free membership to everyone who wants to join.

Right now for only $0.00 you can join AWI and be part of a fun, energetic, and occasionally foul-mouthed team. I am the Clan Leader and I try my best to make it a clan where you do not need to be told what to do or shouted at, I treat everyone like adults.... If I ask for something basic to be done, it should be done, there is a leader for a reason. That being said, I believe everyone should contribute and I happily let others help to rise up and take charge in our direction and the completion of our main goal.

That being to have a terrific time, make awesome friends, try to win games, and feel part of a family that extends way past gaming and into our personal lives, I would happily ask any AWI member for advice or put them up if they needed somewhere to stay.

I know my members would do the same for me. That makes our clan A Worthwhile Investment. If you want to join, add my Gamertag AWI Your Fear and send me a message, I personally (if I can), or one of my members shall then get in contact :)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Black Friday and Winter Holiday Period, I shall spend mine working :)
I am intrigued. Never been in a Halo clan before, only a BF3 clan.

I do not have the HMC collection yet and will get a xbone in March probably.

So I am only playing on 360 still.

I am interested so if you are to then look me up.

Gt: Cuttin9ed9e

Greets.

P.s. I am Dutch but can speak English.
I am definitely iinterested sign me up for it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5