OP AWI Golgari

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Alright people AWI is a real good clan to be in with players of all skill levels if you are looking for a clan this is the one to join
I'm very interested!

I'm a former competitive player that is looking for a casual group to play with, compete with and have fun! My gamertag is Narrate, add me!
so i noticed this was created a year ago, is it still going on? sounds like a great clan, im a casual player cuz i have a wife and kid if thats a problem, but i am a team player and understand where your going with about the callouts and listening to the team leader and all that jazz and have no problem at all with it.. lemme know if i can take the trial.. later guys..... Tag: Benjameanos
Yes we r still a current active clan just message me :AWI ELITE for info
I am intrested in joining I have sent you a message Fear
we r still currently recruiting for the AWI clan
Is AWI interested in having a 4v4 scrimmage some time? If so please add and message "paradlse" on Xbox so we can work out the details.
Not at the moment Paradise, but we appreciate the gesture.

At the moment we are having a reform and shape up so AWI can stay AWI, which means the free-thinking, equal minded, fair and dedicated clan that we should always be. Relaxed towards interaction, but big on gaming and across many games too like GTA5, Halo series, MTG, Skate, Dead space 3 etc.

Those still interested in joining us on our amazing journey can easily add AWI 7PlyJoyRide or AWI Elite as for now my connection in China is pretty laggy, (working abroad)
or hit me up on facebook.

Facebook.com/surrealmaniac
Alright, thanks for the reply! I'll add you so we can keep in touch. Message me if you guys are ever interested in a scrimmage.
AWI is still recruiting and bringing in the new members. If you would like to have a party chat with me and see what we have to offer, and tell us what you can offer AWI. I am the clan leader and co creator, I will happily personally speak to whoever wants to consider joining.

I look highly forward to speaking with everyone and welcoming the special cupcakes into the AWI fold :)

AWi Your Fear is my gamertag or contact AWI Elite, AWI Arkadius or AWI Sc0pedSnipa.
AWI is currently recruiting for new members to join and to have some fun on halo for joining information contact me AWI ELITE,AWI Arkadius,AWI Sc0pedSnipa or the clan leader AWI Your Fear we are looking forward to new members to come in the clan
Still going strong, Feel free to check out our posts on the 343 forums and here...you can always contact us via xbox live.
Still going strong, Feel free to check out our posts on the 343 forums and here...you can always contact us via xbox live.
If you guys play halo 4 I'd love to join
Do you all play The MCC or mainly 360?
@ BruiserBack, yes we do play Halo 4 also, we most often play Reach and 4, then our individual games..

@Anox we are all on the 360, but we do have like 3 members MCC and are expecting to have a group created for the MCC only, this is in the works atm, but we encourage new members to help us get off the ground here
@ BruiserBack, yes we do play Halo 4 also, we most often play Reach and 4, then our individual games..

@Anox we are all on the 360, but we do have like 3 members MCC and are expecting to have a group created for the MCC only, this is in the works atm, but we encourage new members to help us get off the ground here
Is this for US or EU players? I'm in the United Kingdom, 18 years old. I play for Team Carnage, you may or may not know us. But right now the scene for H2A is a little small and while I'm not playing scrims or planning for events I'm looking to play with a Reach/ Halo 4 team like the old days.
@Nadestraight we have players from both the US and EU but the numbers are sometimes lop-sided, i was a bit late too for H2 but got into H3 online and played with Gho5t ayame a few times before he went to train Carbon for H4 or something.

our teams still pretty new so would be good to begin strong with a core clan battle roster... message me on XBL or here if you'd like more details, or to discuss joining.
if you guys are looking to join and nobody is responding just it me up,gamer tag above
Few new recruits this month, still filling positions for Halo Reach and 4 on the xbox 360....trying to also get a Xbox one MCC squad going, anyone interested feel free to apply here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5