AWI clan recruiting - A Worthwhile Investment

OP AWI Your Fear

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hi there DemonicFirewolf, thank you for submitting your request to join a clan to AWI, I will be contacting you shortly and look forward to seeing what you can do on the battle field Spartan.
I'd like to join.
Xbox one.
GT - "Scruffy The Fox"
Hi there DemonicFirewolf, thank you for submitting your request to join a clan to AWI, I will be contacting you shortly and look forward to seeing what you can do on the battle field Spartan.
Thank you very much, hope I impress :) (To a degree, not the hottest player but I can stand my own)
Hello everyone, apologies for the Hiatus but I was in China with a laggy that ruined any plans of Halo play while I was away, Hey that rhymed. :-)

Now I am back in London, we are ready to start from scratch to build up slowly, but with dedication towards our members and being sociable as has always been the AWI way..

Recruiting across BOTH 360 AND ONE consoles. All games. Mainly Halo series and Magic the Gathering, also destiny and now DBZ Multiverse.

Just add AWI Your Fear for xbox 360 and AWI Metal Mew 2 for the Xbox One

Please read the rules in the first page of our recruitment thread.

We are looking for fun and sociable people. You may not be online all the time, or may enjoy your freedom, that is ok, but we need some time for constructive clan activities like recruiting, and yes we are open to anyone who wants to make a fireteam or squad. Sanghelli or Spartan.

We want a family, we want instagrams, Skype's, Facebook's.. not to force you to recruit. We do expect some recruiting in those avenues but it's more about connecting to each other, feeling like you know what your teammates sound like, look like, taste like ;-) mm brains.

Also we believe in supporting each other, if someone is sad, angry, stressed, we group together and support. That's what social networking is really about that's what makes AWI not a generic clan.

But in return for that, we expect loyalty. You can mess around in the clan a little. But you can't mess WITH the clan.
Hi there i would like to join you're clan could you respond to me on my gamertag profile.
its: ODST A OReilly
AWI Is Back!
Back from our well-needed hiatus, My brother went to China, I've been somewhat busy or distracted and now we are ready to get our butts in gear and once again carve out a tiny portion of Halo for ourselves...Mostly Halo Reach, Or 3, sometimes 4 and 5 though they are the least enjoyable IMO, the campaign and multiplayer.

I know, I know...It's not hip to hate Halo 5, but trust me after a few games with us you will too lol.

Look forward to meeting you here and then on the battlefield...Leave your GT and your preferred role, I.e Sniper, Flanker, Main slayer, CQC (Close quarters Combat, etc.
AWI Metal Mew 2
why does this seem staged ive never seen people behave in this manner what can you offer me if i accept this request to join
why does this seem staged ive never seen people behave in this manner what can you offer me if i accept this request to join
What do you mean by behave in this manner? or staged? If you accept an invite to join, then you will be interviewed and be considered if suitable for our clan, that's it.

We are looking to expand again and have fun with some cool people, that's it really.
I'm a semi serious halo player
I have played since h1
Id say I'm an above average skill level.
Looking for a clan that is all about fun, with some serious activities.
Message me please! I've read all the comments about this clan and would love to join.
Gamer tag frank bravo4
@AWI
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5