Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

But Flesh and Faith is looking for active members!

OP ZOLLINGER11B

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I cannot stress this enough.... If you are only joining for the Helmet, do not bother. We merely want to establish a community that plays actively. The armor is a great accomplishment, but we are not an Achilles grind company.
I must remind everyone, there is a two week playtime requirement now. If you cannot play, open a ticket on discord. The ticket will NOT keep you in the clan indefinitely, but will give you some extra time when you are unable to play Halo for unseen reasons.
Don't forget, when you join our discord server you need to change your "nickname" to match your gamertag.
We only have a few spot open and they will not last long. If you are looking for an active group to ride with into the next title, look us up and put in your request. If we don't have room, we'll slide you into our second company until a spot in the main opens up.
We are not an undead empire nor an order of revenants. We are immortal!
Our strength is the enduring conviction we have in our flesh and our faith: That honor is based on loyalty to your clan, your family, and the expansion of our covenant.
You may call us Heretics, but we now see the truth! We have listened through rock and metal and time to your delusion. You will be silenced. The Great Journey is a beautiful lie and the rings will not provide you salvation to a doomed existence. There is no afterlife!
If you will not hear the truth, then we will show it to you.
We are a monument to all your sins!Rules:
1) You must play Halo 5 within a 14 day period. Custom games do not count. This requirement will shrink moving forward.
2) Don't have thin skin. Try to have fun, and know when to get serious in games.
3) Join our Discord server.

Please note, that joining the discord server is not optional. You will be discharged within the week if you refuse to join.
But Flesh and Faith may have a lot of openings by the end of the week due to non-compliance to our discord rule. If you are interested in joining our company, claim your spot by sending in a request to join. You will get a response that day or the next day, so be patient. If there isn't room I will personally message you on xbox live. Remember that The More Deluded is our primary source to hold positions for But Flesh and Faith.
We unfortunately lost some members due to non-compliance on our Discord rule. With that being said, we have 8 spots (currently) that can be filled.
Please note that you must be active within the server (we have a bot that reports activity), otherwise, what is the point?

We use discord to coordinate War zone parties, strategies, and find people within our two companies who are ready to play at a moment's notice. If you cannot use Discord or refuse to use it, we must find another member more willing to cooperate.

I hope this message finds the right crowd to keep But Flesh and Faith (and The More Deluded) active as always.

We look forward to meeting you!

-Zollinger11B
We were, we are, we will be But Flesh and Faith Our flesh carries us, Our faith protects us. One house, one family. Steadfast and loyal. For the flesh for the faith Forwards, ever forwards.
Formed from many, now as one. Strength lies in unity.Above all we stand Hear our voices!
Sadly I had to let some people go because they did not abide by the only rules we have. You must join our Discord server and be active on the server while you are in this company. With 100 people (now 90) Discord is the only modern app that can keep us all connected at a moment's notice. Xbox live messages and status do not paint an accurate picture of who is playing or who is online in general.

BLUF:
Bottom line up front

Join discord.
We unfortunately had to discharge some members who refused to join our Discord server. Please keep in mind we use Discord to communicate with over 120 people and Xbox live messaging just isn't practical. Halowaypoint messages only work if you constantly log into your account and check your messages. With this being said, the discord policy is not going away. Please keep this in mind when you request to join.

Besides that, things are going great within the company. Morale is high, we almost have the complete Achilles set, and many of our members will reach SR152 before infinite releases.

If you are looking for an active group without strict rules, give us a shot.
We are looking for someone to run Social media platforms for us. If you are interested, please let me know.
I am officially moved into my new home in California and am ready to take in new members!
As we go into Thanksgiving I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone within the company and everyone on the Halo forum!
-Zollinger11B
If you are looking for an active group, look no further. We now span across the globe with members, so someone is always playing. We are still working on the time zone differences (I moved to California and most members are in the Mid West). We have players in Europe, Australia, and soon we will have some in Somoa (military PCS).

If you are looking for a group that likes to win and have fun, this is your new home. Send in your requests and one of the admins will get to you.

Remember, notifications only show when we login halowayoint.com. So if you spam other companies we may not get to your request in time and will have to reject it to clear it from our queue.
activity has been up the last few weeks.......players in all time zones
We are still recruiting for active members. If you are interested please send in your request. We will help you grind to 152!
There are currently 20 slots left in But Flesh and Faith after doing some stagnation removal and 82 slots left in our reserve company The More Deluded.

Again, we are all uncertain how companies will function after Halo 5, but we hope they are still fully functional into the new title.
I would like to join
Put in your request to join!
Fellow Halo Lovers,
We are currently looking for more players on the West Coast time zone. If you are on the West coast and play regularly, please look into our Spartan company. We are also going to consider lifting our current playtime requirements as the next title has been pushed out an entire year and Halo 5 itself is losing its population of players to other games.

-Zollinger11B
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3