Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Clan/Spartan Company Search...

OP Zoikos

As the topic states, I am in search of joining a Clan/Spartan company. I do have prerequisites for what I am looking for and hopefully there is something out there. I have Halo: MCC and Halo 5: Guardians, but would like to play Halo 5 more. Please have a stable Ranking structure and Rule system. I have been in clans before that didn't and the clan fell apart. I also been in clans were the leader(s) or higher ups would abuse the system. This slowly drove the clans into a roguish path and causing war with every or most clans they encountered. I am neither a fan of war clans so do not try to recruit me if that is your goal. I am a member not a number for your personal war agenda. Furthermore, be Active with Mature and Friendly/Helpful members. This includes the Leaders and Higher-ups. Too many times I encountered were I just briefly meet them and then I was thrown into a squad and left forgotten. Might I add the squads were dysfunctional, inactive, and had some not so friendly members. Tried talking to the higher ups and was ignored, so I left.

I know it is a lot, but I know what I am looking for in a Clan/Spartan Company. If you have any questions or concerns, message me and make sure you actually read my post before recruiting. Also I dislike those clans that have prefabricated recruiting posts. Make sure it is coming from you as a member in the clan, not what the clan wants or thinks people want to read.
Hey I sent you a company invite if your interested in joining we like to just play halo and enjoy the game and so you have people to play with
LubeSkywalkerGG is looking for more members. If you send a request you will surely be accepted and we can play tonight if you please.
I take it people don't know how to recruit like in the old days of Halo 2 and Halo 3. Try to sell to me why I should join your guys Clan/Spartan company. Not a simple, this Clan/Spartan company is recruiting, join now...
//CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET - ONYX//

//ONI FIELD REPORT #ST-47K25 - Namakubi COMPANY/
/CURRENT WARZONE STATUS: OPERATIONAL/
/SUBJECT OF REPORT: RECRUITMENT OF SPARTAN IVs/

/Namakubi OR THE PRESENTATION OF SEVERED HEADS WAS A CELEBRATED PART OF ANCIENT JAPANESE WARFARE AND THE GREAT WARRIOR EPICS OF THE SAMURAI. NAMAKUBI COMANY IS HERE TO CONTINUE THAT TRADITION AGAINST ALL ENEMIES OF HUMANITY. NAMAKUBI IS OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT OF QUALIFIED TEAM MEMBERS. NAMAKUBI COMPANY OPERATES AT A HIGH TEMPO AFTER 1900HRS PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. FOR ADDITIONAL INQUIRIES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MESSAGE [REDACTED] FOR MORE DETAILS. /

//THE SWORD IS THE SOUL. STUDY THE SOUL TO KNOW THE SWORD. EVIL MIND, EVIL SWORD.//

/PLEASE ATTACH ONI AUTHORIZED TRANSFER ORDERS [GAMERTAG] WITH YOUR REQUEST TO JOIN./

/MISSION LOCATION: [REDACTED]/

/MISSION DEPARTURE DTG: 2100HRS PST 25581027/

//END FIELD REPORT//

//CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET - ONYX//
Well, considering Halo 5 has brought about a new form of Clans(Companies), and most people are trying to create clans, originality and function are a tad difficult to come by. You seem quite knowledgeable to say the least. Having said that, how would you contribute to a Company/community?
xXPoiBoiXx wrote:
Well, considering Halo 5 has brought about a new form of Clans(Companies), and most people are trying to create clans, originality and function are a tad difficult to come by. You seem quite knowledgeable to say the least. Having said that, how would you contribute to a Company/community?
Indeed I do have some experience and knowledge with clans. To answer your question, depends on how things are ran. I know some communities run themselves like clans and therefore I stick away from them because it is false advertisement. Main reason I look for clans to join over communities. Other ways I contribute is I stay loyal to the clan I am in and I do not join multiple clans to see who has the better perks. I respect rules and regulations, but if I have something on my mind that is causing issues for the clan, I will directly address the higher-ups whether they like it or not. I do not care about what rank I am and am willing to work my way to the top within a tasteful full way that doesn't involve lying or cheating the system. I could say more, but there is a lot.
OK. Well, with all that being said, could you run, organize, and keep a functional Clan? Meaning, would you be able to take on responsibility of running an organized Clan with specific "Squads"(game type specific Fireteams) and create your own ranking system?
Yes, indeed I could, but I prefer not to.
Well if you would like, The Eternal Vanguards are always looking for new people. We are a military and competitive based clan that enjoys to win as much as we like to have fun. We don't have many people as of now but we play everyday and are always recruiting. Our ranking system is simple but effective. We are divided into divisions. These divisions are the Army who are the more military part of the clan. They handle the warzone matches, raids, clan battles ect. We have the Enforcers who are the competitive teams and the Cartographers who are recreational. These people will be the teams for forge, media and game night. Message me if you're interested.
EoD Alpha

anyone looking for a Fun/Competitive company request to join and tell why you think you would fit in and what you bring to the group! we have many spaces to fill, must have a mic, be cool, and not 8 years old because we talk about things that innocent ears should not be exposed to :) lol
I am more of a social then a competitive gamer. Based on some of the choices and how things are going, I just may create my own Clan/Company for social gaming.
Booting up this forum again instead of making a new one and most of the things I am looking for are still in place.
Hi there, I am looking for a military based clan with UNSC structure, ive been high ranked in multiple clans before, even led my own.. I had to stop due to hockey, but now that my hockey career has sadly come to an end I am looking for a fresh start.. Thanks..
Hi there, I am looking for a military based clan with UNSC structure, ive been high ranked in multiple clans before, even led my own.. I had to stop due to hockey, but now that my hockey career has sadly come to an end I am looking for a fresh start.. Thanks..
Please refrain from posting on my forum again considering you're already in a Clan/Spartan Company and already have a forum created for yourself in search of one.

Anyways; throwing that off to the side, still looking. Also just a heads up, sending an invite and not explaining anything about you guys is not going to make me want to join.
Once again, looking for a Spartan Company. If you have any questions or want to know more, message me.
Hello Zoikos, sorry you haven't found a clan to suit your needs yet, but that good for us I guess. You should check us out. I think we, Grunt Work Gaming, have what you're looking for. We're definately a stable community clan. Even though we've had a rough patch or two since we started, we've been around since before halo 5 was out and are still getting new members daily (currently just about 55 members, with 45ish having been active this season). We do have rules that everyone must follow, but how much each person participates in the clan is up to them. You can be leadership if you want (based on 4 different levels of involvement) or just be a member. Every once in awhile we will hold meetings and game nights so that everyone can be involved with the group, no one is left out. Our leadership will investigate if anyone complains about being disrespected. If anyone needs help or wants to get better, mousy and I will help anyone learn some tip and tricks to help their gameplay, but we have a lot of helpful members. We also have all skill levels from gold to champion.

I hope that was enough information about what you're looking for. If you have any questions I didn't cover or you didn't find below you can reply to this post or just message me.

Now for the copy and paste portion of my post, I know you didn't want that but I hope above was enough:

Our Website: http://www.gruntworkgaming.com/
Our Spartan Company: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/grunt%20work%20gaming
Our Facbook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Grunt-Work-Gaming-649999331825646/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=grunt%20work%20gaming&src=typd
WeChat website:https://www.wechat.com/

All applicants must be able to use the free phone app "wechat" to be able to communicate outside of halo and have an xbox microphone to communicate inside of halo. All applicants must act mature and respect everyone. We do require everyone to use our in game emblem at all times, but no other identification is needed. If you would like to join us, here's how:
1. Send a request to our spartan company on halo waypoint.
AND
2. Download the phone app "WeChat" and add me "VenomcasterGWG", then send me a message so I can set you up with everything you need.
OR
3. Add Venomcaster or CoOkEdYoNoOdLeS on xbox live and send us a message so we can help get you set up.

That's it! I hope you will join us and I can't wait to see you on the battlefield.
---- "Would it help if I said, please?" - Sergeant Johnson