Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Diamond Player looking to form a Team Arena Squad

OP RuNPuRe

Hello! I am a Diamond 2-3 player looking to form a team to play primarily Team Arena and HCS Competitive Customs vs other teams. What I am looking for is players who are active and play at least 5 days/25 hours a week. It's getting annoying playing on my own all the time and getting paired up with player with no mic or guys who quit.

I would like to hold some try outs the next several days and see how we pair up together. I ideally would like to form a team with experienced players who are better than me or at least close to similar skill level at the minimum, so I can continue to learn and grow as a player. Minimum requirements to be seriously considered:

1. Diamond level player.
2. Must have Mic and be active.
3. Have a positive KDA.
4. Mature easy going person who does not complain!

I am 33 years old and I use to play MLG events competitively and I just got on Halo 5 to get me ready for Infinite. I am on East Coast time. My GT is RuNPuRe, send me a message and FR! I've only been playing H5 for 4 months and I keep getting better at the game. I am shooting around 46-48% on a consistent basis the last 6 weeks or so and I am hitting 50% much more frequently as well!

- Jorge "RuNPuRe" Montoya
RuNPuRe wrote:
Hello! I am a Diamond 2-3 player looking to form a team to play primarily Team Arena and HCS Competitive Customs vs other teams. What I am looking for is players who are active and play at least 5 days/25 hours a week. It's getting annoying playing on my own all the time and getting paired up with player with no mic or guys who quit.

I would like to hold some try outs the next several days and see how we pair up together. I ideally would like to form a team with experienced players who are better than me or at least close to similar skill level at the minimum, so I can continue to learn and grow as a player. Minimum requirements to be seriously considered:

1. Diamond level player.
2. Must have Mic and be active.
3. Have a positive KDA.
4. Mature easy going person who does not complain!

I am 33 years old and I use to play MLG events competitively and I just got on Halo 5 to get me ready for Infinite. I am on East Coast time. My GT is RuNPuRe, send me a message and FR! I've only been playing H5 for 4 months and I keep getting better at the game. I am shooting around 46-48% on a consistent basis the last 6 weeks or so and I am hitting 50% much more frequently as well!

- Jorge "RuNPuRe" Montoya
Are you still looking for players? I got a bunch of friends that play the game but they mainly play slayer. I also play slayer but I'd like to get better at the objective playlists. I also love the hcs settings over the normal settings.
i have a positive but i’m just getting back into the game, i’m diamond 2 but i play like 1-2 hours a day which isn’t that much but i’m willing to play more if i have people to play with :)