Forums / Community / Recruiting

Diamonds, Onyxes, and Champions!

OP D M4N8

Would anyone like to join a Spartan Company where you can become better and most importantly one where you can actually find people within your skill range?

If you are looking for a Spartan Company and you think you have what it takes to hang, either let me know or look up the Spartan Company "The 100".

Requirements:
  • All-time top CSR of at least Diamond.
  • K/D of at least 1.0.
  • Multiplayer win percentage of at least 40%.
  • Have a headset and actually use it.
The reason for the above requirements are because people usually need a fourth and games run smoother and much better with a team that has the same skill level. This also makes things much funner for both parties. If there is, let's say a Bronze playing with Onyxes, that would be frustrating for not only the Onyxes, but for the Bronze as well and vice-versa.

Thanks for reading.
gt: Nultz izHere

looking for good people to play HCS with Im Onyx in slayer but playing just hcs pretty much now am Plat 4 in HCS currently 1600 onyx ins slayer
gt: Nultz izHere

looking for good people to play HCS with Im Onyx in slayer but playing just hcs pretty much now am Plat 4 in HCS currently 1600 onyx ins slayer
Nultz izHere, I sent you an invite. I'm done for the day, though, since I'm on that Easten time zone.
says inv expired
says inv expired
It shows you on the Spartan Company page. Let me know if you're still having trouble.
its good sorry havent been on waypoint
its good sorry havent been on waypoint
Not a problem. Thank you for your interest.