Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Recruiting

Endure Challenge

OP SaiyaJin Deity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I need 3 fellow ODST’s to help with seasonal challenge Endure. Haven’t had much luck in finding anyone with the looking for group thing on Xbox so I figured I’d try on here. 😬 Any help would be appreciated!
What time zone are you in? I can help depending on the time.
I’m eastern time. So it’s 1pm at the moment for me.
I’m eastern time. So it’s 1pm at the moment for me.
I am pretty much free any time after 6pm your time after Wednesday if you need someone.
Alright I’ll be sure to let you know! If you have anyone else to help, feel free to bring them.
I'm available.
Chris3123 wrote:
I'm available.
I’ll be sure to let you know once I get a fourth person.
You get a fourth yet?
I am in need of this as well. I am very experienced player. I just completed Solo laso playlist for ODST. I am available most times. Very flexible. I'm also willing to help with other things anyone needs.
Y'all on PC or Xbox?
PC
im available :)
I just realized the original poster is on Xbox this doesn't bode well lol
ItsDagon wrote:
I just realized the original poster is on Xbox this doesn't bode well lol
Oh crap I guess that’s my fault for not stating what platform I was using. I didn’t even think about those on PC.
I am in need of this as well. I am very experienced player. I just completed Solo laso playlist for ODST. I am available most times. Very flexible. I'm also willing to help with other things anyone needs.
I do still need to do all of the LASO and speed run stuff. Haven’t tried doing any of it solo because I figured it’d be easier to do it in co-op.
Chris3123 wrote:
I'm available.
Any help is always welcome!
Vytlo5569 wrote:
Y'all on PC or Xbox?
Ya I'm PC lol. I didn't even realize SaiyaJin said xbox. I do have it on xbox too. I can play xbox or PC. Prefer PC.
Don't have an Xbox unfortunately, so I'm limited to PC
ItsDagon wrote:
Don't have an Xbox unfortunately, so I'm limited to PC
That’s alright. Might not be able to help with Endure specifically but once cross-play is available, everything will be fine!
True true. I'm sure the next season will have some absurd challenge I'll need help with. lmao
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2