2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12
It is haha we are already on the second tier of most of the Kill Commendations so only one more until we unlock the main armor ^^

We are also hoping to create a Conquest Game within the Fleet to keep up morale and increase activity. Details are being worked out and if you join today you may have the chance to lead whole companies in the Fleet one day.
Epsilon Fleet is now gearing up its War Machine for potential hostilities. If you wish to be a part of a successful war unit inside a clan then joining the Fleet today will be your best opportunity.

Check out EpsilonFleet.com and signup today.
The Fleet has successfully begun organizing Regiments in preparation for more expansion going forward. We hope that the construction of 2 Regiments will be able to propel us ever forward into the future
I wouldn't say you're the best as there are more superior clans than you but anyway clans are just role play
iLagxLucid wrote:
I wouldn't say you're the best as there are more superior clans than you but anyway clans are just role play
Well funny of you to say that haha. I have not seen any superior clans to the Fleet with our sense of camaraderie, kinship, leadership and organization. We are truly one of a kind and we are definitely the best.

On another note if you are not interested in joining the Fleet or asking questions I am going to have to ask you to leave my thread alone. I am trying to communicate with people seeking to find the perfect clan to join those who's calling is to join the Fleet. With the system we have in place moving forward we are prepped for expansion and growing to even greater heights.

If you see yourself as a leader, a visionary and you want a place to envision and command then the Fleet offers plenty of chances for those who have the ability and desire to do those things. Glory to the Fleet.
The clan SDU has declared war on the Epsilon Fleet on the 9th of February in the Year 2016.

The Epsilon Fleet is at War and if you are interested in joining a clan that is about to win a war then join the Fleet today. Squads are practicing the entire Fleet is mobilized. Find your place in this highly effective war machine today!
Proud to serve in the fleet!
proud to serve in the fleet as well , lets swell the ranks some more
Thanks I am glad to have loyal friends with me to help the Fleet become great.

Tonight around 2100 EST we will be hosting a gamenight of warzones, matchingmaking and of course custom games. If you are interested in participating just send me a message around the time its about to start. All are welcome even those not currently in the legions of the Fleet.
Darth Baum wrote:
Thanks I am glad to have loyal friends with me to help the Fleet become great.

Tonight around 2100 EST we will be hosting a gamenight of warzones, matchingmaking and of course custom games. If you are interested in participating just send me a message around the time its about to start. All are welcome even those not currently in the legions of the Fleet.
Sounds fun I am going to try and be there!
I would like to re-enlist in the Fleet
I would like to re-enlist in the Fleet
Absolutely we recently purged roughly 50 members on our Spartan Company to make room for active members from our Second Spartan Company (that currently has 70 members Sith Remnant 2). We are hunting Achilles and the only we can succeed is if we allow active and current members of the Fleet to be a part of the Company.

Current statistics is that we have completed several commendations past 2 level 2. All commendations are currently at level 2 or above. With just a bit of effort we can curb the gap and earn that elusive and cool looking Achilles armor.

The Fleet however is more than just a hunt for Achilles we are a community, a family. We have standards honor and integrity too. I hope that instead of merely coming together to hunt for armor we can have some good times too. We can become friends maybe for life. My mother used to tell me friends never end. I would like that statement to be true and welcome some new friends into the Fleet.

Finally as stated gamenight tonight at 2100 EST! Please be there and be ready to have fun!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
It is that time. Hopefully soon we will have a cool recruitment video thats brand new.
wow i cant wait to see it , hyped !
Mareli7696 wrote:
wow i cant wait to see it , hyped !
agreed!
Darth Baum wrote:
iLagxLucid wrote:
Well funny of you to say that haha. I have not seen any superior clans to the Fleet with our sense of camaraderie, kinship, leadership and organization. We are truly one of a kind and we are definitely the best.

On another note if you are not interested in joining the Fleet or asking questions I am going to have to ask you to leave my thread alone. I am trying to communicate with people seeking to find the perfect clan to join those who's calling is to join the Fleet. With the system we have in place moving forward we are prepped for expansion and growing to even greater heights.

If you see yourself as a leader, a visionary and you want a place to envision and command then the Fleet offers plenty of chances for those who have the ability and desire to do those things. Glory to the Fleet.
What kind of self-righteous person are you? "On another note if you are not interested in joining the Fleet or asking questions I am going to have to ask you to leave my thread alone. I am trying to communicate with people seeking to find the perfect clan to join those who's calling is to join the Fleet."Buddy please realize you're not perfect and that people are entitled to their opinions. If this is how you are then we(halo community) can get a clear picture of this "Epsilon Fleet." I was really hooked by the beginning of the thread but failed to realize the posted date and the certain members who commented about this group are now gone.... hmmm i wonder why. I'm not up for a drama train wreck and instead look for dedicated players.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 12