Calling all Halo gamers who intend on purchasing Halo MCC, if you are like myself then you want to come into Halo 2 Anniversary with a bang! Level up to 50 quick, record awesome footage of your bada!@ moments and destroy all the top named players. But as we all know matchmaking is a first come first served environment when it comes to weapons and vehicles, not to mention half the team will betray if they don't get their sniper and the other half have no mike to communicate with. If you are one of these people who are fed up with bad randoms then take a moment to check out ExO Empire. ExO Empire has been around since the original Halo 2 and is well known in the Big team Battle community for their impressive strategies and win streaks. Here at ExO Empire we strive to recruit skilled players who communicate, like to win and have a mature attitude. ExO Empire will mainly be focusing on Halo 2A during Halo MCC but will also be competitive in the rest of the Halo saga with BTB and MLG. ExO also has a solid ranking system with room for progress along many avenues to high command for those players who would like to lead a team of skilled slayers. If you have any questions about ExO Empire or are interested in join contact myself or ExO MIND5LAYER, additionally you can head over to our website (a work in progress) at http://williamsjair.wix.com/exoempire
The website URL has changed
Lol the great pretenders. Let me know when you guys can muster up 8. We we can have a match
ohhhhhhhhhhh quickscope.... can't come up with a new name or logo?
It's funny how you call us pretenders seeing as how myself and other members with us have been in ExO twice as long as any of you. We are the originators of the name, tactics, and rank structure of ExO. If you try and say different you'll be lying to yourself.
You're 100% correct but you guys dont run anything now. So what are we saying here. We kept it alive.
Look you guys can play with yourself in delta ok there is no need of keep dropping in on are promotions and keep attacking us with false statements. U might have ExO in your name but that does not mean you are true ExO blood. Look at yourself and see what you have done to the ExO name you should be ashamed of yourself. We are the true face of ExO, May the empire live on!!
I put a lot if trust in some of deltas members and I even considered them to be friends but I can see when we tried just to make thing right like delta command they will stab you in the back all because they were told to do so. So WE AT EXO EMPIRE we will NEVER tell you what to do. Thank you
Is ExO interested in having 4v4 HCS scrimmages on Halo: MCC? Contact "paradlse" (that's an "L" between the "d" and the "s") on Xbox if interested.
If either Exo groups are interested in opening clan relations with the Epsilon Fleet or perhaps doing a clan battle with the Epsilon Fleet check out our website at www.epsilonfleet.com and register as an ambassador!
Does anyone from ExO Empire have over 350 Perfection medals? No?
Gen way to dig up a super old post lol. You saw the dates on these right? It's only from 5 years ago. Exo Delta gaming still exists, can't say the same for ExO empire.
ExO BIGG wrote:
Gen way to dig up a super old post lol. You saw the dates on these right? It's only from 5 years ago. Exo Delta gaming still exists, can't say the same for ExO empire.
I'm literally searching "BTB" in all the forums and then finding interesting ones to post on so I can gain more XP to "rank up" on the forums to get new banners and such. I'm very aware this is an old post....which makes it very safe to comment on.