Forums / Community / Recruiting

Experienced player looking for company

OP That one guy893

I have been playing Halo all my life and I want to get better. In area when I solo que I rank mid to high plat. Looking for a company to get me to diamond and higher, but don't really care if it's a small or noonish company. Willing to train others or attend training. I'm in highschool so my attendance may be scattered. Will be on most of the week...probably. Prefering a chill company, but I don't mind sweating. Message me on waypoint or Xbox if you're interested
I too have played halo all my life yet I haven't played ranked at all even tho I think I am good at the game. Intetested, so let's see how it goes? KingRobbeli, add me.
I too have played halo all my life yet I haven't played ranked at all even tho I think I am good at the game. Intetested, so let's see how it goes? KingRobbeli, add me.
Let's.
Looking to combine forces or join a cool company? Apply for selection at Fighting Eagles DET B CO. We're pretty chill, play regularly, and have cool background stories along with Spartan Dossiers. Find us in the threads here also for a better description.
Hey there, check out Nubbstompers. We've got a solid group of active members that use mics for chatting and call outs. Which helps make it less frustrating and actually fun (what a concept I know lol). Our Xbox club and Discord chat are a handy resource to help you find other members to party up with. Which is great for building BTB/WZ/Arena teams up.

If you'd like to join or have any questions, let me know or go to the company page (Nubbstompers) to sign up.
We have many great people who you could game with!!
Come check us out at ~~~> MG Eclipse <~~~
We are highly active and rarely go a night without a full fireteam....we have people from champ to silver.....on the plus we also have great giveaways like xbox one elite controllers and even an Xbox One X giveaway in December!!! We also have small 40 -100 dollar tournaments every month and bigger ones worth several hundred dollars every 3 months.....if it looks like something you wanna be apart of follow the link in our bio at MG Eclipse!