2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. 112
  8. ...
  9. 223
  • Abstract is one of the best companies around. As we are active and very close to the Achilles!
  • We are looking for level 100+ members that are active and loyal all the way to the helmet.
  • Also we host 12 man warzones every week to help Abstract Grind for the Achilles.
  • We only have 10 places so we will only be accepting the highest level players.
Thanks!
Company name: The Blue Osiris
Size: 10 members
we are a company who, if you want too, play with other members, or if you want to be alone, that's ok as well. i just want more people to join and for the company to grow.
if you are interested ask to join or message me for any further info.

Thanks for reading!
Clan Name: The Blue Osiris
Point of Contact: myself, Ninja sloth360
Mission: for now, grow, attract new members, and start our march towards the Achilles armor set

PS: literally anyone is allowed to join, high level or low level, veteran halo player or new to the series, just play the game once and a while and contribute something, i hope to hear from somebody!
Name of your clan: CatMeow

Point of contact: Mr magic banana (pm me or msg me on xbox)

Clan mission: Our clan mission is to help each other ranking up in arena games and to have game nights. This clan is helpful and fun, and would love for people to join the family. We accept anyone even if you are new to the game. I hope you think about joining and have a nice day. :D
Operations Achilles

Down to 86 members
We just cut 14 people who weren't playing Halo anymore.

Looking for a few more members to get us back to 100 Spartans. We are working on Achilles helmet, and we need members who play regularly. Must be level 60, and need people who communicate and play. We are fun, and most of us play 5-7 nights/week. Send a request, we'd love to have you!

Message Elway2782 for details, or request Operation Achilles. Hope to hear from you soon!
Are you interested in getting Achilles? Well our company is looking for people to help our cause!

We are Quest for Achilles

There are no special requirements other than being active

If you want to get in the Company, Xbox messaging is the fastest way to get in.

Message SkyeTucker or SooprSonic for a confirmation

Good hunting spartans.
Clan name:
Death Schythes
Point of contact: Desirection( clan leader) darjet 501st( second in command)
Clan mission: To have fun playing and met new friends from around the world. also to get the Achilles armor for all clan members. we play on a daily basis and will be welcome to join us any time.
Clan Name: Rarest Form

Our company consists of members that play mostly arena gametypes. All of us can play at onyx+ skill level. We rarely play Warzone and most of us don't care about the Achilles armor(idk why so many people do).

If you are looking for above average arena players to play with, request to join our company. Please make sure you meet the requirements on the company bio before you request though.

Message me on Xbox if you have any questions.
Clan name: "Absent Mythology" I know it is stupid and will be changed ASAP.
Contacts: "GPR S1lenT" or "lilrico5uave"
Description: We are active players who are trying to get Achilles, and have fun in the process. As far as I know, we all live in the Western Hemisphere, but we will accept people who live outside of it.
Clan name: The Champions of Orion (TCO)

Contacts: myself, XSmokeTekniqueX, EpicSimmons1, Willcooleo

Description: The Champions of Orion is a clan with a passion for everything Halo. We play competitively, and value teamwork and camaraderie just as much as skill. With that said our main focus is to build an enjoyable community that is active together. We often play custom games and have many creative forgers, so there's always something new and fun to try out in TCO. Several of our members are interested in the lore of the Halo universe beyond the games, and have collected the books, comics, shows, and movies. We often discuss, speculate on, and theorize about the lore of Halo.
Name of clan: The Red Wolfpack

Point of contact: goldenhedgehog9, or Hockeykid034

Clan mission: To have fun while playing the game.
We are ICE Gaming, A gaming community built around great xbox gamers! We support many Xbox One games that are broken off into certain brigades so you are partnered with gamers that play the same game as you!
Brigades:
ICE Outbreak: Tom Clancy Brigade
ICE Frontline: Star Wars
ICE Guardian: Destiny
ICE Infinity: Halo Brigade
ICE Tempest: Call of Duty
ICE Valhalla: Battlefield
Our Goal as a community is to create a fun and enjoyable environment for gamers to join and meet people from all over the world! We have a few rules that are tailored to create a great community atmosphere while also giving members a chance to be on the competitive scene.
How to Join:
1. Go to http://home.icegamingus.com
2. Click Forums
3. Register. Email verification will be sent to your email. (Be sure to put "Crewman IX" as your referrer)
4. Once your account is verified click applications and apply to brigade of your choice
5. Once accepted, check the forums and get to gaming!
Be sure to keep up with the forums and check up on the rules in order to have your gaming experience be as great as possible!

The Halo Brigade needs new members, also looking for people who are interested in taking captain roles who stick around and PROVE that they are in this community for the long run. Any questions? my gamertag is Crewman IX.
We need Achilles!
We need active members to quickly achieve the Achilles helmet.
Request to join! Note you must be active at least once a week!
Name of Company: Live Free

Point of Contact: Couber / Crabelicious (Pref: send a message on Xbox to get the fastest reply.)

Mission: Live Free

Send a request to join. If you want to be accepted ASAP, send a message to any of the above on Xbox. I, (Couber) is active on HW minimum 2-3 times per day. So I'll see if you've sent a request sooner or later. But it's best to send a message on xbox.

We are that mysterious company.
We'll be waiting.
Clan Name:Skulls and crossbones
we enjoy a laid-back have a good time feel.We like to do custom games.We play all game types.WE PLAY ONLY ON XBOX 360.

[message me on Xbox]

To join you need a working mic.No language it will get you kicked from the clan and no squeakers we play all halo titles except Xbox One games.Must be decently good at halo.

thank you,
TheWarMaster48
SKR is a company that has been together since H5 launched. Due to a lot of inactivity we now have open spaces we are trying to fill with active members who are willing to grind with our warzone and arena squads.

Limited spaces avaliable so if you are interested message me and ill invite you to try out with our squad today.

We would prefer players spartan ranked 130+ since it shows you are active but exceptions will be considered if you show you are active within the community.

Point of contact: LiquidGanjaa
Hey Everyone,

After my time in hyper competitive companies like Whiskey, The Sauna, Party Up Gaming, Breach, and ONI... I've decided to ditch all the arrogance/drama and create my own more relaxed Spartan Company.

What sets us apart?

• Good players who want to team up and win, but also want to keep the atmosphere light and relaxed.
  • During Warzone games we will always try to Quick-Core. This keeps matches fun for both teams, and reduces "warzone grind" many players experience during long matches.
  • We will actively prioritize playing with Spartan Company players so that everyone has teammates to join, and nobody is left out.
  • The plan is to host Company custom games, and fun activities weekly to mix things up a little bit. I was always a big fan of hosting custom lobbies back in Halo 2 & Halo 3.
  • Leadership will act according to feedback from the members, instead of the other way around. I want our members to know that they steer the ship, and can actively participate in directing who joins/leaves the company.
How to join?

Right now I have relaxed the 100+ rank requirement while we start to build the company, so that more people can join to start out the cause. Today is Day #1 of the company so if you have any interest at all please send a join request!

Here's the link on Halo Waypoint: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/karma
Here's the Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaCompany/
Here's a link for Discord: https://discord.gg/0zEbzcw0tI5Xzi6u
Name: Yeti Alpha
Clan Mission: Our mission is to make a good day, into a great day. Our group is here to play, laugh, and just hang out together. We are an involved Company tied in with various others. We may be small at the moment, but with your help I know we can become something greater. As of right now, ranks mean nothing to me. All I'm concerned with is making friends and getting this guild up and running.
All are accepted!

Here are some rules that must be kept:

1.Insulting: I understand that some of us say things before we think. So if you're PMing a member, just be sure to look over what you type before you send it. We wouldn't want to hurt a fellow member. We're here to look OUT for each other, not look DOWN on each other.

2. Betrayals: I know accidents happen. But we both know that when betrayals are done repeatedly, it gets a bit irritating. If it happens continuously, don't be afraid to contact me. I'll do my best to handle the situation fairly. If that trigger finger happens to jump as a member peers around the corner, there's nothing to worry about. Just make sure that you let him/her know that it was all just a mistake. I'm sure they'll understand. ^_^ Just know that if members are continuously coming to me and saying that your betrayals are getting out of hand, I'll give you a few warnings. But if you don't heed my warnings, I'm afraid I'll have no other choice but to boot you from the team. So please, respect your fellow comrades, and watch that trigger finger! ^_<

3. Crude Humor: This is a Clean Company. I don't allow crude humor in my company. It can get rather offensive. So please refrain from any crude humor.

4. Be A Good Sport: It can get extremely upsetting when you get death after death after death after death. Or when it pairs you up with opponents way above your skill level. But please, take my advise. If you stay calm, and don't throw your controller across the room. Your whole game can be turned around! You can do some pretty crazy things when your in a good mode on Halo. And as a bonus! Your controller will stay in working condition! How great is that!!5. Have Fun: This is my toughest rule of all so be sure to prepare yourself.
HAVE FUN, WILL YA!

All Are Welcome!!
Thanks for reading this! See ya real soon! ^_<
"Our Name Is Errl" is recruiting just hmu or go to our page, we dab and play halo, see you soon
We are ICE Gaming, A gaming community built around great xbox gamers! We support many Xbox One games that are broken off into certain brigades so you are partnered with gamers that play the same game as you!
Brigades:
ICE Outbreak: Tom Clancy Brigade
ICE Frontline: Star Wars
ICE Guardian: Destiny
ICE Infinity: Halo Brigade
ICE Tempest: Call of Duty
ICE Valhalla: Battlefield
Our Goal as a community is to create a fun and enjoyable environment for gamers to join and meet people from all over the world! We have a few rules that are tailored to create a great community atmosphere while also giving members a chance to be on the competitive scene.
How to Join:
1. Go to http://home.icegamingus.com
2. Click Forums
3. Register. Email verification will be sent to your email. (Be sure to put "Schwans v2" as your referrer)
4. Once your account is verified click applications and apply to brigade of your choice
5. Once accepted, check the forums and get to gaming!
Be sure to keep up with the forums and check up on the rules in order to have your gaming experience be as great as possible!
The Halo Brigade needs new members, also looking for people who are interested in taking captain roles who stick around and PROVE that they are in this community for the long run. Any questions? Brigade leader gamertag is Crewman IX.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. 112
  8. ...
  9. 223