After my time in hyper competitive companies like Whiskey, The Sauna, Party Up Gaming, Breach, and ONI... I've decided to ditch all the arrogance/drama and create my own more relaxed Spartan Company.
What sets us apart?
- Good players who want to team up and win, but also want to keep the atmosphere light and relaxed.
- During Warzone games we will always try to Quick-Core. This keeps matches fun for both teams, and reduces "warzone grind" many players experience during long matches.
- We will actively prioritize playing with Spartan Company players so that everyone has teammates to join, and nobody is left out.
- The plan is to host Company custom games, and fun activities weekly to mix things up a little bit. I was always a big fan of hosting custom lobbies back in Halo 2 & Halo 3.
How to join?
- Leadership will act according to feedback from the members, instead of the other way around. I want our members to know that they steer the ship, and can actively participate in directing who joins/leaves the company.
Right now I have relaxed the 100+ rank requirement while we start to build the company, so that more people can join to start out the cause. Today is Day #1 of the company so if you have any interest at all please send a join request!
Here's the link on Halo Waypoint: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/karma
Here's the Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaCompany/
Here's a link for Discord: https://discord.gg/0zEbzcw0tI5Xzi6u