3. 119
  4. 120
  5. 121
  6. 122
  7. 123
  8. ...
  9. 234
Company name: Thrawns Hand

Point of contact: message myself, Dullboyjack16, or just apply on our company page.

Mission: To hand out so me spankings in arena and warzone. Most of us already have the armor and helmet but are very active and don't mind training newer players to be beasts. Most of us have reached onyx at some point or regularly each season on at least one account. Activity is our main thing but we are understanding. If you need the armor or helmet on your main account or alternative account join up as long as your active we are just here to win and have fun. Our leader may sponsor a pro team soon and will have exclusive company gear created by his company if interested!
Name of your clan: The Fleet of Unburdened Strife
Point of contact: Me (GRU xJiNoUgAx) or my Kik (GRUJino)
Clan mission: We are a Sangheili based clan on Halo: Reach to help revive the Sangheili community and to have fun in a disciplined clan. We will eventually conduct friendly raids, weekly/biweekly training and just become a tighter knit family and have game nights, some of which I may record. The only pre requisites we have are a Service Tag displaying your rank, set armor and colors and emblem, all of which can be taken off besides in clan related activities. We also have intents of spreading to Halo 5 under a different clan name, just an idea for now. Feel free to contact me if interested. :)
Clan Name:Legends of Arcadia

Point of Contact:
  • Mark XI Spartan (Company Leader)
  • AguilaOfDeath (Top Lieutenant)
  • Wolfia Spartan (Top Lieutenant)
Company Goal: To bring tactics and strategy to halo 5. We use a Chain of Command system and follow orders from our superiors. We are also light-medium on Roleplay while playing to give it more of a realistic fill.

Requirements:

1. Must be mature. 15+ age, Exceptions possible if you can be mature AND SHOW IT.
  2. Must have a Mic, Kinect's do not count.
  3. Love realism an roleplay.
  4. Can follow orders given by superiors.
  5. Have fun!
Clan Name: BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK

Point of contact: TH3 UNKN0WN ll

Misson: Arena Game Play

Close group of friends playing breakout and swat mostly wanna try and get the Gear you get with a spartan company too must have a microphone
  • Name of your clan: Apex Squadron (Originally R.O.T.A)
  • Point of contact:
- RevenantsOfTheArray@gmail (Email)
- @HaloRevenants (Twitter)
- Darkwolf112698 (Leader GT)
- JG8 5PARTAN (Lt. GT)
  • Clan mission:
Apex was created to encourage a Coordinated competitive environment among its members, while retaining a mature attitude towards fellow members and the opposing team. (EX: Raging, Degrading statements, insulting messages, etc.)
==============================================================================
This is a company that consists of people with a love for halo. We support competitive warzone and arena.
We are on the lookout for active members to show up for events and be active in the community.
Remember if you want to join please request and we will get back to you as soon as we can, Remember to be patient.
==============================================================================

Requirements to join us:

• Have a mic.
  • Not currently part of another other Spartan Company
  • Be willing to participate in matches
  • Speak English (To ensure that the team can communicate with ease
  • We WILL NEVER scrutinize and boot members from the company based on in-game performance. We just ask that you play to win

We are a competitive clan looking for more members to join us in our clan to help us in becoming stronger. Most of us are on everyday and we are all in different timezones therefore you will always be able to play with someone in our clan.This is a community of Spartans that strive for greatness,we accept any and all into our ranks to hone their skills.

Our mission:
  • To make the player reach their maximum potential, help them find their weaknesses and them help them improve
  • We wish to help anyone and bring them to a standard where they compete and know how to win encounters easily.
  • We will assist every member where they need improvement, helping them learn callouts, how to efficiently strafe in close range and long range.
We hope to create a home for casual and competitive players alike and to become the best at what we do in specific game types.
-WisdomCube781.

NOTE: If you'd like to add one of us or need help with anything. Please send us a message via Xbox live, or send me a message on here (with the reason your messaging us), and we'll get back to you. We are Looking for very active players that are willing to play whatever mode is required to earn our company commendations for the Achilles armor. We are progressing quickly and do not have time for inactive players. We need the full support of everyone to get it done as quickly as possible. We will happily accept you into our company when a position becomes available
Previously posted for former company Farthammer, which has now merged with company Fistful of Arrows. We're still accepting applications for new members, so check it out before we fill up :)
Farthammer disbanded, and merged with Fistful of Arrows. If you guys are looking to join up we are still accepting applications. Strength and unity my friends😀
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Company name-Killer Meme Star

The and goal of this spartan company is to eventually get the achiles armor set but mostly just to have fun and reep the rewards of playing as a team. You must be over rank 50 this shows the amout of dedication we expect when being in a team. If your interested then hit up Flameghool or Pigtoy for an invite. ;)
CLAN NAME:SND bleu team

We need your help for commendations!!
Join us, we have no minimum level requirements.
Name of Clan: Fireteam Vertigo
Mission: Recruit new members for flight school and just have a great time
we play custom games, arena, war zone, and campaign
must be 13-21 years of age
I'm looking for a Halo: Reach Clan. Any offers, let me know
If you are reading this, then you have already begun your path into joining APEX Gaming XB1 !

Now, given we are not strictly a Halo clan, but an XB1 clan, we do not operate solely on this forum. Therefore, as this forum will operate for our Halo division & the squads within it, all clan operations will be taking place at: http://apexgaming.online.In order to become a full member of APEX Gaming, you will need to join our primary forums (as found in the link above). That's it. We no longer require applications to join. Of course, since we're always looking for players to take on staff responsibilities, there are applications for that.

Once you register on our webpage, and follow the instructions upon completing your registration, you will now be able to compete within the clan and work your way up the ranks to becoming a higher echelon within the APEX Community!

As of currently we have two types of players we take in our clan:
Hardcore players - Players who strive to be the best and win.
Casual players - Players who strive to have fun.

We are currently looking to recruit some individuals for select positions within the clan to include the following:
  • Media Officers - Your job is to spread the word and promote the clan and your Primary Division; work with your Recruitment Officers to help build your ranks!
  • Competition Event Officers - Coordinate with your Media and Recruitment Officers to create and present competitions and clan battles (internally or against rival/fellow clans) to your Division Colonel. You are the eyes behind the scenes of all of our events. Your work is highly looked up to and your reputation as a successful Event Officer is highly respected.
  • Training Staff - Your job is self-explanatory. Train up new recruits and senior clan members alike. For any Division. There is always something new to learn within a game. Whether it's team tactics, helpful user interface advice, or overall gameplay strategies. Even the best learn something new everyday. New recruits can pick which Division they want to join, but if you run them through each Division they have available, you can recommend a Division for them based on their initial performance review. Keep the balance!
Spoiler:
Show
APEX Gaming XB1 Divisions
  • Destiny (Main Division)
  • World of Tanks
  • Rainbow Six: Seige
  • Halo (Includes Halo 5: Guardians and Halo: Master Chief Collection)
If you are interested in joining APEX Gaming, please use our forums and if you plan on sticking around the Halo Division, then we'll see you out there Spartan!

Respectfully,

DeathM00nz
Colonel, APEX Gaming
Halo Division
Squad Triple Alpha is on the hunt for more members. We are a group of friends who regularly play and enjoy Halo. Arena, warzone, and customs are all in the mix of games we play. Our current goal is to unlock the Achilles armor. On average our commendations are halfway through tier 2.

We are a group that play Halo to have fun. There is no stress over K/D or win ratios, but we do ask that you have a mic. If not, still join the party and use the party text chat feature to communicate with others.

So if you are looking for some friends to enjoy Halo with, Squad Triple Alpha is the right place for you.

Contact Sword of Malnok for a company invite or to notify me to accept a request. We'll try to get you playing with us the same day you join up.

PS Just a shout out to Legundo and his Halo Challenge site. It offers many fun and unique daily and weekly challenges. You'll compete with others for bragging rights. There are different point (VP) values for challenges you complete, so rack up your VP score to sit on top of the leaderboard (I'm working hard to maintain 1st place). The site is www.halochallenge.com (Also, try a cool feature on his site, Replay, where you can view kills and deaths in real time on an overview of the map)

Looking forward to meeting you.
Sword of Malnok
Clan name: ION (Inheritors of Nitrogen)

Point of Contact: Guardian of ION

Mission: to build a base of players that are always available to play along with having optional nightly practices filled with fun and competitive battling. We are over 30 members now and are looking for people who want to join our undefeated competitive team or also just want to hangout and play some game nights. Hit us up!!
Clan Name: Trump Enterprises
POC: Wizbang92
Clan Mission: Play the game, work towards company Commendations, and have fun.
Clan Name: Team Elysium
POC: oPalmyy

Clan mission:
- Play to win or for fun
- Work towards Clan commendations
- build friendship
- have a laugh

Requirements to join
- 16+
- Easy to get along with
- Online alot
- Has mic
- Good English

We have 3 main admins including myself, all aged 18:D were friendly and down for competitive matches:)
What's up everyone, I am Monoxide, the leader of The Aftermath. Our company just did a clean out and I removed about 15 inactive members, and we are now recruiting again. We are through level 3 in over 20 of our commendations, and closing in on the rest VERY FAST!! We will have the Achilles body armor within the next few weeks for sure. I am willing to let in anyone who WHO IS DEDICATED TO GETTING THE ACHILLES ARMOR(MEANING YOU PLAY A LOT).......Our clan plays together everyday and are very friendly!

Hopefully this brings in some good people! That's really all I'm going for with this!

LEADER: I MoNoXiDe I

The Aftermath
What's up everyone, I am Monoxide, the leader of The Aftermath. Our company just did a clean out and I removed about 15 inactive members, and we are now recruiting again. We are through level 3 in over 20 of our commendations, and closing in on the rest VERY FAST!! We will have the Achilles body armor within the next few weeks for sure. I am willing to let in anyone who WHO IS DEDICATED TO GETTING THE ACHILLES ARMOR(MEANING YOU PLAY A LOT).......Our clan plays together everyday and are very friendly!

Hopefully this brings in some good people! That's really all I'm going for with this!

LEADER: I MoNoXiDe I

The Aftermath
How old is everyone in your clan?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 119
  4. 120
  5. 121
  6. 122
  7. 123
  8. ...
  9. 234